Bad
Good

I think it is a wonderful school. And that it also has GREAT academic arts classes. I think its a very good school for my daughter to go to.

I don't care for the organization of this school. First day of school was awful, I registered my children during registration and on the first day of school we had to wait an hour to get a classroom assignment. Not to mention the staff losing my children paperwork. I had to bring in proof of address, health and birth records 3 times! There is no school nurse but one of the local hospitals has a clinic in the school but apparently the nurse doesn't work everyday, WTH?

I am now graduated, but I went to Roosevelt Magnet School from grade K-8. Personally, i would never send my children to this school. Yes, I will admit that this school has a very good and city-involved fine arts program, but it really doesn't excel in academics as a result of it. There are far better, more academically focused schools in the Peoria area. But as Fine Arts go, way to go Roosevelt Magnet!

roosevelt isn't everything it's made out to be. i would know. i went there form 1-8 grade. it was just like a normal school. just with more arts classes.

I'm a parent of 2 children at roosevelt and I'm a very involved parent and I love the teachers the staff and Mrs. Jenkins always eager to help I was new to the area this year and they opened their arms and made me,my husband and most importantly my kids very welcome.Way to go Roosevelt.

Last modified Roosevelt Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.