Peoria, IL

Posted August 31, 2013
I think it is a wonderful school. And that it also has GREAT academic arts classes. I think its a very good school for my daughter to go to.

Roosevelt Magnet School 1

Posted September 14, 2009
I don't care for the organization of this school. First day of school was awful, I registered my children during registration and on the first day of school we had to wait an hour to get a classroom assignment. Not to mention the staff losing my children paperwork. I had to bring in proof of address, health and birth records 3 times! There is no school nurse but one of the local hospitals has a clinic in the school but apparently the nurse doesn't work everyday, WTH?

Roosevelt Magnet School 0

Posted January 30, 2008
I am now graduated, but I went to Roosevelt Magnet School from grade K-8. Personally, i would never send my children to this school. Yes, I will admit that this school has a very good and city-involved fine arts program, but it really doesn't excel in academics as a result of it. There are far better, more academically focused schools in the Peoria area. But as Fine Arts go, way to go Roosevelt Magnet!

Roosevelt Magnet School 3

Posted September 13, 2007
roosevelt isn't everything it's made out to be. i would know. i went there form 1-8 grade. it was just like a normal school. just with more arts classes.

Roosevelt Magnet School 0

Posted September 12, 2007
I'm a parent of 2 children at roosevelt and I'm a very involved parent and I love the teachers the staff and Mrs. Jenkins always eager to help I was new to the area this year and they opened their arms and made me,my husband and most importantly my kids very welcome.Way to go Roosevelt.

Roosevelt Magnet School 4

Posted September 28, 2005

Posted September 19, 2005
- a former student

Posted November 01, 2004
My daughter has gone to Roosevelt Magnet School since pre-K. She is now in the 5th grade. Since attending she has been involved in advanced arts, dance, choir, orchestra and on the honor every year. She was offered a spot in the local gifted school, but I preffered for her to stay at Roosevelt Magnet, because I'm very satisfied with her being there.

Roosevelt Magnet School 1

Posted June 08, 2004

Roosevelt Magnet School
1704 West Aiken Avenue, Peoria, IL  61605
Last modified Roosevelt Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Magnet School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top