Posted December 25, 2010
Every time I have the pleasure to be in Thomas Jefferson with my children I am so pleased and touched by the positive atmosphere & complete focus on kids becoming their best selves. I know District 150 takes some knocks, but TJ is a blessing. The staff are true educators who expect and give their best. We are a proud TJ family.

Thomas Jefferson Primary School 5

Posted April 29, 2010
Thomas Jefferson school's staff and administration are hands on educators. The school environment is very positive and building self esteem is at the forefront. Thomas Jefferson has never lost sight of their commitment to excellence in education.

Posted October 04, 2009

Thomas Jefferson Primary School 5

Posted September 29, 2009

Posted June 06, 2007
I am very pleased with the academic programs at Thomas Jefferson. I believe my children receive much encouragement and are challenged which pushes them to do their best. I am not that satisfied with the availability of the extracurricular activities and neither are my children. There are not many activities available to the children at all. Most of the clubs are for the children who need extra help while those that do not and simply enjoy the activity are just left out. Parents tend to be very involved at T.J. and that's a beautiful thing to see.

Thomas Jefferson Primary School
2503 North University Street, Peoria, IL  61604
Last modified Thomas Jefferson Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas Jefferson Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top