Peoria, IL

Posted March 30, 2015
I love St. Philomena Catholic School! It is a great environment to be in. All the students and their parents are kind and generous. My children love it there and always tell me how much more they love St. Philomena more than their old school. All the children that attend St. Philomena are so talented. Their sports teams are fantastic and the Jr. High Choir is marvelous! They were even invited to sing at the St. Mary's Cathedral. All the teachers care about their students and there is never and drama, or bullying. Send your children to St. Philomena Catholic School!

St Philomena School 4

Posted April 06, 2014
So much better then those fakes from Saint Vincents, there all just stuck up rich people! My child was bullied at the school for the longest time at St Vincents and they didnt do anything to help him. He is so much happier at St Phils now and I love it! Its a great education and community. Although some of the teachers aren't the best its still a good school.

St Philomena School 1

Posted December 13, 2012
This school sucks. Bullying goes on there from left to right. The teachers are very mean and way too strict. They also don't have the greatest academics either. Trust me, don't send your kid here. St. Vincent de Paul school is a great enviroment though and great academics- A BLUE RIBBON SCHOOL- So boo tigers and Go Vikings.(St.Vincent de Paul School)

Posted August 16, 2012
Can't say enough about the culture at St. Phil's. Amazing Principal and teachers who focus squarely on the education, faith formation and well-being of all students. The academic program is innovative and top notch. There are no cliques, no drama - just a really positive environment. We'll be sad when our kids are done at St. Phil's - GREAT school!!

Posted May 10, 2010
The children do wonderful work their art work is beautiful, singing is great they do well in sports and academics i am very proud of them

Posted May 09, 2010
St. Philomena is a strong academic school which instills many values in the students turns them into well-rounded people.

Posted May 05, 2010
I love St Phils they make you feel right at home.My children love all there teachers and staff.

Posted May 05, 2010
We have had our four sons graduate from St. Philomena School. It has the best faculty, staff, and priests. Everyone is very committed to the students' education and faith formation. It is simply the best school ever!

Posted May 05, 2010
It was an all around enjoyable time in every class I was in.

Posted May 05, 2010
St Philomena School in Peoria, IL is a place where the childrens education is faith based and will instill in our students good morals.

3216 North Emery Avenue, Peoria, IL  61604