PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I love this school. It is a great family for my child to belong too. The class sizes are very small and he is getting to grow up with friends he will have forever. The teachers are also so caring and compassionate. I couldn't ask for a better place to send my child.

Holy Family School is exactly what it says in it's name, it is a Holy Family. Families within in this school come together to help other families in need.The curriculum at Holy Family not only offers academics, but Art, Music, Computer, P.E.,Dance, and Spanish.Holy Family offers many extra-curricular such as drama, chess club, athletics, robotics, scholastic team, and so much more. The teachers here go and beyond to make sure students are getting what they need. I am alumni of this school and now send my own children here and there is no where else I could imagine them being.

All three of my kids attend HFS. It's a great, nurturing environment. Students are challenged academically and surrounded by teachers and staff who truly care about their success and character delopment. The students come from a variety of backgrounds and learn to accept each others differences. Most importantly, they're growing in their faith.

All four of my children attend Holy Family School. We have been impressed by the strong Catholic identity and academics. Our children have thrived in this school -- it really is a "holy" family!

Holy Family School provides my children with a great faith based foundation to their education. We have the most caring and wonderful teachers there. It truly is like a 2nd family for us and we are very fortunate to belong to this school.

Holy Family School provides students with a quality, faith-based education, that prepares them for high school. The school is full of caring teachers and parent volunteers. We are a family!

Holy Family is a stimulating school rooted in faith. It exemplies the ideal Catholic School. The teacher/student ratio is magnificent. Every child is given individual attention and pushed to his/her full potential.

Holy Family Parish School in Peoria builds minds, bodies and spirits. The school really tries to live up to its name...praying and learning, respecting and serving. Our kids enjoy participating in a variety of extra-curricular activities that they couldn't find at other schools. I love that my kids always look forward to going to school! They love to learn and that's thanks in large part to the Holy Family faculty, staff and families who work together to make it a special place for children.

Holy Family School continues to provide its students with a quality, faith-based education, that prepares them for high school and provides a firm foundation for higher learning and the basis to become strong citizens of our country.

Such great school and teachers! Would move back to Peoria from Chicago just to have my son go there if we could!

Last modified Holy Family Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8