Peoria, IL

St Mark School 1

Posted October 30, 2013
Honestly hate this school. Yes its catholic which is great for my girl but this was her first year going She HATED IT. She told me that she had made no friends that they were all mostly racist. She came home crying about how mean and un well behaved this school was. Since it was a private school I would believe it would be very pleasant. My daughter was only there for 1 week, that's when I moved her hack to Lincoln K-8 and she still loves it there!! My daughter is hispanic but that doesn't give them a right to have treated her like that. I feel that now when ever my daughter sees those kids she feels hate towards them and the teachers. If you're child isn't white I wouldn't e roll her in that school. And the walls look like they're tairing down there is also no air conditioning! My daughter was in the 7th which hurts me even more that she was getting made fun of in a Catholic School The teachers saw it but didn't do anything. Think carefully if you're thinking of enrolling your child at that school. For rating this school deserves a 0. Those kids and teachers don't deserve forgiveness.

St Mark School 5

Posted July 05, 2013
St. Mark is a tight-knit and caring elementary school in a wonderful neighborhood. Parent involvement is very high and there are numerous extracurricular activities for all grade levels including sports, after-school Chinese, French and Arabic lessons, "Smart Kids" for neighborhood and school anti-littering program, drama, dance, tutoring, scholastic bowl and a science enrichment program.

St Mark School

Posted April 19, 2010
I love the community of Catholic believers committed to not only the academic and spiritual formation of their own children, but also all the children.

St Mark School 5

Posted November 15, 2008
Great small school where you feel like family. You do not need to be Catholic to attend St. Mark school. We aren't and it hasn't been a problem.

St Mark School 4

Posted August 12, 2008
I was a student at St. Mark for seven years, and enjoyed it very much. The spirit and love shown by everyone is overwhelming. The teachers are great, and the other students get along great. I have never had a bad year.

St Mark School