Peoria, IL

Concordia Lutheran School 3

Posted September 10, 2014
The teachers are loving and committed to caring for the students. However, there are definitely opportunities for improvement overall.

Posted June 04, 2013
Concordia Lutheran School has wonderful academics, surrounded by a fantastic school community that helps each child thrive. Love this school!

Posted February 23, 2012
Excellent faculty and administration. I drive 25 miles to this school each day! Love this school and my three kids love this school. Over 20 foreign language options and Gateway to Technology program. Music appreciation, Multiple bands for 4-8, Strings program for K-8, Art, Religion, PE, and all the rest that most schools are eliminating. Each teacher has an ipad and every room has a smartboard. Concordia is a non-denominational Christian school. You can't go wrong! LOVE IT!

Posted July 28, 2009
With new leadership in the past year, Concordia has grown even more outstanding. Strong academics, leadership, parent involvement and faith puts this school at the top of the list!

Posted December 11, 2007
When it came time to send my daughter to kindergarten, I was unsure where to go. I went to schools in District 150 while my husband was a graduate of Concordia. I ended up attending 'Discover Concordia', an event that allows you to tour the school, gain insight into the curriculum and co-curricular activites as well as meet the teachers. Halfway through the event, I knew I would be sending my child to this school. I was fortunate enough to attend Washington Gifted and quite frankly, I was going to be hard to impress. Four years have passed and I am still thrilled with the decision I made. If you are looking for a quality education that incorporates strong faith and good values, look no further than Concordia.

Posted March 03, 2007
Concordia is a wonderful, quality Christian School. This school is unique because not only does it excel in academics, we incorportate Christ in your child's everyday activities. The teachers have many years of experience, class sizes are small, and your child can participate in many extracurricular activities. We are a family at Concordia. I have never heard of a school doing teacher home visits anywhere else, but our teachers will visit your child at your home before the first day of school. Concordia has been established for over 40 years in the Peoria community, you do not have to be a Lutheran to attend Concordia either. I currently have a freshman high school student who has been very well prepared, and I also have 2 other children still at Concordia and we have been very pleased with how the school has prepared our girls in all aspects of their lives.

Posted February 20, 2007
My daughter is a kindergarten student at Concordia and I am soooooo glad we chose this school. The teachers are very nurturing and the families are so nice. Our daughter has learned so much already this year and has become much more responsible. Two thumbs up!

Concordia Lutheran School 2

Posted July 13, 2005

Concordia Lutheran School 3

Posted May 24, 2005
I am a parent of a child who graduated from this school a few years back. I'm not sure if i like the eighth grade pre-algebra program. My child had to take integrated math when she got into highschool (which is pretty much pre-algebra all over again) because the math teacher wasn't able to help my child for some reason. I think you should have Carly Behrends teach all the math classes because she is a very good teacher and makes sure her students understand what they are working on. This school has very good teachers overall but you need a new eighth grade pre-algebra teacher. Thank you for reading this.

Posted May 17, 2005
concordia is a great school for kids to learn a lot , im sure you will fill the same.

Concordia Lutheran School
2000 West Glen Avenue, Peoria, IL  61614
Last modified Concordia Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Concordia Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top