K-8|Private

Bad
Good

The teachers are loving and committed to caring for the students. However, there are definitely opportunities for improvement overall.

Concordia Lutheran School has wonderful academics, surrounded by a fantastic school community that helps each child thrive. Love this school!

Excellent faculty and administration. I drive 25 miles to this school each day! Love this school and my three kids love this school. Over 20 foreign language options and Gateway to Technology program. Music appreciation, Multiple bands for 4-8, Strings program for K-8, Art, Religion, PE, and all the rest that most schools are eliminating. Each teacher has an ipad and every room has a smartboard. Concordia is a non-denominational Christian school. You can't go wrong! LOVE IT!

With new leadership in the past year, Concordia has grown even more outstanding. Strong academics, leadership, parent involvement and faith puts this school at the top of the list!

When it came time to send my daughter to kindergarten, I was unsure where to go. I went to schools in District 150 while my husband was a graduate of Concordia. I ended up attending 'Discover Concordia', an event that allows you to tour the school, gain insight into the curriculum and co-curricular activites as well as meet the teachers. Halfway through the event, I knew I would be sending my child to this school. I was fortunate enough to attend Washington Gifted and quite frankly, I was going to be hard to impress. Four years have passed and I am still thrilled with the decision I made. If you are looking for a quality education that incorporates strong faith and good values, look no further than Concordia.

Concordia is a wonderful, quality Christian School. This school is unique because not only does it excel in academics, we incorportate Christ in your child's everyday activities. The teachers have many years of experience, class sizes are small, and your child can participate in many extracurricular activities. We are a family at Concordia. I have never heard of a school doing teacher home visits anywhere else, but our teachers will visit your child at your home before the first day of school. Concordia has been established for over 40 years in the Peoria community, you do not have to be a Lutheran to attend Concordia either. I currently have a freshman high school student who has been very well prepared, and I also have 2 other children still at Concordia and we have been very pleased with how the school has prepared our girls in all aspects of their lives.

My daughter is a kindergarten student at Concordia and I am soooooo glad we chose this school. The teachers are very nurturing and the families are so nice. Our daughter has learned so much already this year and has become much more responsible. Two thumbs up!

Last modified Concordia Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8