Posted October 29, 2014
Eichelberger is by far a top elementary school in every way. But I am going to speak for the special services it provides. My daughter is in 4th grade and has been going there since kindergarten. My other 3 children have or had gone to Catholic grammar schools, one still going who is her twin sister. My daughter has special needs and could not go to the Catholic school so the twins needed to be split. I had a bad experience in the past with my oldest at a public school so I was very nervous. The 2 main teachers she has had since she has gone there are Mrs. Young and Mrs. Tirado and they are outstanding. I always say that greatness comes from the top down and Principal Harris is great. My daughters speech issues are a huge part of her need and speech therapist Mrs. Hoffman is the best around! My daughter has learned things she would have never learned anywhere else and she enjoys school. She has seizures as well and Nurse Ann cares so very much and always keeps in contact with me no matter how minor the scratch. The office is always willing to help me and all other aides and support staff are magnificent! I only have one more year & I will never forget what an amazing school it is

Posted January 05, 2014
Eichelberger has been a great school so far.My daughter is in 4th grade and has been there since kindergarten.She loves it!On the very first day of school,she made a lot of friends and her teacher was very nice.All the time since that day she has been excited for learning.I have have also met the principal,Mr.Harris.He is super great! I can tell he does hard work to keep it positive and nice.I recommend this to any child K-5!

Posted June 14, 2010
Teachers, Principal, and academics are great! I wish the office staff would be a little more pleasant.

Posted February 06, 2009
Eichelberger is a wonderful Elementary school. Mr. Harris, the principal, is incredibly active and dedicated as well as all the teachers I dealt with. My daughter is in third grade and is progressing wonderfully academically, socially and even in arts and athletics. THANK YOU EICHELBERGER TEAM.

Elizabeth Eichelberger Elementary School
12450 Essington Road, Plainfield, IL  60585
Last modified Elizabeth Eichelberger Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elizabeth Eichelberger Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top