Quincy, IL

Adams Elementary School 5

Posted April 27, 2012
My son attends Adams School and I am thoroughly impressed. We went back and forth trying to decide between private and public in Quincy. My son attended a private preschool and we were planning on private education. However, he has a special needs brother that requires the public school system and whose needs simply won't be met at private school. Therefore, we decided we wanted them both in the same system, so we went with public. I adore Adams and the staff. Lots of parent/child days and activities, zero tolerance for bullying, caring teachers, and a wonderful leader whom I don't know personally, but when I have dealt with her, I've had nothing but success. Very please with Adams, and I don't regret our decision!

Posted October 21, 2009
Adams school has assisted our foster child (soon to be our adopted child) in many ways. Our child is hearing impaird. Adams school is staffed with a hearing impaired teacher, an audiologist, and a speech therapist. All whom have played a very important role in our child's learning abilities. Due to this, our child is now in a 'normal hearing class' with students of his age. Adams school is equipped with an FM system which enables our son to hear the teacher clearly. He is very smart and because of the help and support of the staff at Adams school he is doing exceedingly well in his studies. It is very obivious that the staff at Adams school is dedicated to ensure their students educational needs are being met. I beleive they go above and beyond the call of duty!!!!

Posted October 20, 2009
Adams is the most diverse and accomodating school in the county!!

Posted October 20, 2009
Awesome kids, winning teachers, and great administrators. All working together to learn!

Posted October 20, 2009
We are new to Adams this year. The school is clean and well maintained. The teachers and staff are caring and accommodating to special needs and requests. I am confident that my children are receiving a strong foundation on which to build their future education.

Posted October 19, 2009
Adams Elementary is a great place.the teachers are very friendly.and care about each child.the principle is very loving with each and every child.go alligators!

Posted October 19, 2009
Adams Elementary School is our home. Teachers and staff create an encompassing environment for families that facilitates academic and social success! Go Alligators!

Posted October 19, 2009
Adams school is very warm and welcoming! they have a great community!

Adams Elementary School 5

Posted September 27, 2009
Adams Elementary is a wonderful school that encourages all students to do their best! Students feel welcome and loved as soon as they walk through the doors!

Adams Elementary School 4

Posted March 29, 2008
The entire staff is warm and friendly. We transfered our daughter here when we moved into the area from another local school and they have been amazing making her welcome and the curriculum was a step in the right direction. They have wonderful after schoolevents that welcome the entire family. We enjoy what she has to tell us when she comes home each night. She moves through the reading levels with ease as learning is fun for her now!

Adams Elementary School