St Francis Solanus 5

Posted August 21, 2012
My son is entering 2nd grade at St. Francis. We could not be happier. Their technology is far beyond anything the public schools have and the small class sizes make it easy for the teachers to work individually with all kids. The family involvement is second to none. The teachers are very nurturing and they are there because they love the kids. We recommend St. Francis to all our friends and family who are looking for the best education for their children.

St Francis Solanus 4

Posted April 17, 2011
First, the name of the school is St. Francis. Frances is a woman's name, 'is' is male. I attended this school in the 70's and like any other school it was some good and some bad. I believe my education was a step or two above the public school kids and I still have very good handwriting. Some of the nuns were harsh and some were fun. OIt was an experience and education worth having.

St Francis Solanus 1

Posted December 11, 2010
I went to this school when I was a child and it was the worst experience of my life. Despite that they told me I would never amount to anything, I went on to get a Ph.D. and now teach people who have been through the same type of horrific, educational experience that I went through at St. Francis. I saw a teacher slap a 9 year old boy across the face without repercussion. It seems that the motto, engraved above the entrance of the school: "God's will. The end of man," is truly foreshadowing a child's experience at this school. However, should you be wealthy and contribute substantial money to the parish, you will probably have a comfortable experience.

St Francis Solanus 5

Posted July 12, 2009
Our son entered kindergarten halfway through the year. There were 12 kids in his class with a full-time teacher and a full-time aid. He received specialized attention for language difficulties and the faculty and staff were extremely supportive. The school is a pleasant environment with nice classrooms, computers, etc. We aren't Catholic but found the religious instruction very complimentary to the education our son received.

St Francis Solanus 0

Posted March 04, 2008
My children have had a great experience at St. Francis and I would recommend this school to anyone.

St Francis Solanus