Quincy, IL

Quincy Christian School 2

Posted February 18, 2011
my student does worksheet after worksheet all day long. i dont think that is good instruction. i would think twice before sending your student.

Posted January 08, 2011
My 5 year old son was having a hard time adjusting in public school. Quincy Christian School was exactly what he needed! The class sizes are small so he isn't overwhelmed and the staff is amazing. I don't have to worry about my son coming home saying a new bad word he learned on the playground. Just the other day he randomly exclaimed, "Mommy, I'm excited because I'm on Gods team!" This school has been such a wonderful blessing!

Posted June 02, 2009
My children have thrived both spiritually and academically. The teachers are absolutely wonderful. I can't say enough positive things about what QCS has done for our family.

Posted January 15, 2009
My children have gone there for 6 years. Great. It has good discipline and it's test scores are three years above national average. Lots of activities and small classes, average class size is about 10.

Quincy Christian School
Po Box 3643, Quincy, IL  62305
Last modified Quincy Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Quincy Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top