Posted April 09, 2009
I love the school. I really like that the teaches and other staff and kind and considerate to everyone.

Posted November 15, 2008
What makes this school successful is the complete integration of faculty, administration, parents, students and community. Not unlike everywhere in life, you will find favoritism and 'squeaky wheels getting greased' - but isn't this true everywhere in life? Parent and community involvement isn't required, but it is encouraged - which makes for a better learning environment. I have found the faculty (my child is now in the 8th grade) to be very supportive, organized, fair and knowledgeable. The principal and the staff are constantly keeping parents informed of upcoming events via email and broadcast voicemails. If I would have had an education like this, there's no telling what I might have been able to accomplish with my life. I know my child will be very grateful later on that she went to RMS.

Posted January 02, 2008

Roosevelt School 0

Posted September 18, 2007
It is a very good school that rates high in the SATs.

Posted May 03, 2005
I can't say enough about the excellence of this school. I attended this school and my children are attending now. It was a good school when I went there and it is a great school now. From the principal to the teachers to the support staff - they all work hard and are dedicated to helping kids succeed. A special mention - the orchestra and band program is outstanding. Many gifted programs at this school.

Roosevelt School 4

Posted July 15, 2004
I have attended Roosevelt Middle School for the last three years and now I am to be entering 8th grade. I believe that teachers are very good and that there are many different fun extracurricular activites. However the school is full of cliques and bullying. I believe that the teachers and principle are not very good at getting rid of these things. They start inforcing new rules and threatening to take things away, for instance field trips. The bullies then start to bully in secret and the students that didn't bully start to hate the kids that do and the teachers because they get things taken away even though they didn't do anything. And even more cliques are formed. It is a problem that will probably never be resolved and I think that otherwise Roosevelt Middle School is a very good school.

Roosevelt School
7560 Oak Avenue, River Forest, IL  60305
Last modified Roosevelt School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.