River Forest, IL

Trinity High School 3

Posted April 13, 2014
Trinity is a good school. The teachers are decent, and the classes might be different than what you're used to because a) it's all girls, and b) because there are 4 classes each day and everyone lasts about 1 hr and 30 minutes. I like that. The only problem is that there are SO many rules! The assistant principle is very strict, so be careful around her. The uniforms are hideous. But hey, what can you do about those? You're either someone who loves Trinity, or someone who hates it. There really is no in between. I'm a freshman at this school and I feel very "trapped", like I have no freedom. I feel very contained and uncomfortable in my own skin. Since it's such a small school, you'll encounter plenty of mean girls. Someone even had the nerve to start a rumor about me. The classes here are almost too easy, and I come home bored with my homework every night. You pray every morning, too. There is a liturgy every month as well. I'm not a Catholic, and I'm also not even fully Christian. I'm more agnostic. You'll know if this is the right school for you. For me, it just isn't. The good thing is they have a pretty good art/drawing program. The Theatre dept. kind of sucks.

Posted January 18, 2013
This is an academically challenging school that has so much spirit. The administration is committed to this school, its mission and each student. My daughter is a sophomore and loves her school. I have had other children attend other high schools and have not been nearly as impressed. The IB program is amazing. Teacher connect with students, something for every girl at this school.

Posted January 18, 2013
I love the block scheduling that emphasizes leaning as opposed to cafeteria style curriculum with seven (7) classes in six hours. I also love the IB program option that is similar to the type of learning the girls will be doing at the next level. To top it all off, the fun vibe created by the faculty and student body make the extracurricular activities enjoyable to parents and students alike !

Posted August 04, 2012
I was introduced to Trinity at a young age. My mom put me in camps as a Junior Blazer in second grade and I loved it ever since. I have done camps there from second grade to this year and I plan on doing so in the next few years. As a incoming freshman I like that they understand that this a new fresh start for us and they make an effort for us to be well welcomed. The school has a perfect balance of acadmics, extra-curricular activities, and spirit. If you attend you will absolutly fall in love with the school as I did, and they will find a perfect place for you either in the College Prep Program or the IB Program.

Posted June 14, 2011
If I could go back in time I would go back to my high school years at Trinity. This, seriously, is the best high school around. I made lifelong friends, the teachers are great, and the atmosphere is incredible. I graduated full-IB at Trinity, and although the program was rigorous, when I got into college, I was more than just prepared. I tested out of a few general education classes thanks to my IB scores. Trinity is a great place for you (or your daughter) to grow, develop, learn, meet amazing people, and thrive.

Trinity High School 4

Posted October 26, 2006
I love Trinity High School besides the strict rules and need for our huge uniform change this year. We get help when we need either by girls who are advanced at the subject or by teachers in the morning, durin our 3 period hour, or after school. The teachers are always willing to help and the reason why they dont stop in class is because majority of the students dont want to have keeping to stop their learning and they have to get the lesson out and taught in the short period of time we have. That is why we have many different times when we can recieve help. Love that school and I wish the others that attend feel the same way!

Posted October 20, 2006

Posted March 03, 2006
- a former student
Great school committed to excellence.

Posted March 03, 2006