Riverdale, IL

Posted July 23, 2013
This school takes school children on field trips to the county jail and gives out detentions when students correct teachers spelling..Enough said.

Washington Elementary School 3

Posted August 29, 2012
Don't blame the school, it's the neighborhood. I went to Washington from Kindergarten to 6th grade and then went to Rossevelt for 7th and 8th. Both Schools have terrrible ratings, but when I was enrolled there 30 some years ago, the schools were fine...I know 2 tv producers, 6 Doctor's and several other proffessionals that graduated from Washington. Again, it's the attendees, not the teachers!!!

Posted July 07, 2011
this school is horrible my grades where lower than they where before i went to this school i hate it so much.

Posted September 23, 2010
this school is not very challenging to me. she says that it it seems like she isn't learning anything at all. my teachers are loud and yell at me all day. they don't do any work and never talk about any important. the give me homework that takes her five minutes to complete. never get sent to this school ever.

Posted September 02, 2010
Not happy with academics of this school and unfortunately 7 and 8 grade students aren't academically prepared for High School hopefully my family and I can move to a better district so my children can catch up with learning that missing that has put them behind. Very disappointing.

Washington Elementary School 5

Posted November 14, 2008

Posted July 22, 2005
- a former student

Washington Elementary School 5

Posted January 19, 2005
I love this school! actually i'm a former student. I don't like the school i'm in now because the teachers aren't very good. I wish i could come back to this school so bad!

Washington Elementary School
13900 South School Street, Riverdale, IL  60827
(708) 201-2078
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top