Bad
Good

Riverside Brookfield Twp High School 4

Posted August 06, 2013
This school is absolutely amazing. One thing I have a problem with is how they recognize the students at RB. Last year I got all straight A's and I got nothing. I wasn't really expecting something big, maybe something like a bumper sticker or my name in the news paper (for honor roll), but nothing. Another thing is that they treat the people on the sports team differently. Like, there was this kid in my Bio class on the football team. He had all D's and like one C AND he was STILL on the team. Not to mention that he got SUSPENDED 10 times in one year! And you know he got? A jacket, a patch , assemblies and other such. I work hard all year for NOTHING. Not even a to be appraised for. NOTHING. I feel like I am putting everything to waste. Does this mean I should join a sport, just to get recognized for throwing a ball? NO. I work to hard for nothing.

Posted July 18, 2012
AMAZING <3 ! Everything was just perfect! Excellent teachers! Strong leadership! Principal was FANTASTIC! Everything was just great overall!

Riverside Brookfield Twp High School 4

Posted September 02, 2010
Things are changing at RB I don't think for the better. The school did not make AYP, the graduation rate is down, they say test scores are down, and the AP ranking is down too. Some of the leaders that brought the school to where it was also left Gobble, Grice and of course Baldermann. RB had really improved, I loved it while my students were there and my last just graduated. I just hope it maintains its excellence.

Posted September 02, 2010
I love RBHS! I am only starting my freshman year right now but so far i love it. RB has been working with my middle school and my class since the beginning of eight grade. I felt so prepared walking in the first day. All the students and staff were very kind. I am just loving it. I play volleyball there and I love that too. It helped me get to know more people...There is a club for everyone there and i mean everyone. I have a 4 page packet on the list of clubs there. l love this school and I hope you will too!

Posted December 12, 2009
This school has been a wonderful High School for my daughter. The personel is great and very pleasant to deal with. My daughter has accomplished so much in her short time at RB so far. She is a Sophomore and I am very proud of her.

Posted September 15, 2009
Baldermann was a great leader and brought in some talented people. He put this school on the map and everybody knows it. The school has improved in so many ways.

Posted May 25, 2009
I love this school and I learned so much while I was there. I was so prepared for college when the I left. The teachers are terrific.

Posted March 06, 2008
Im 3/5 of the way through my Freshman year, and no complaints here! I love this school! They are really good with gifted kids and kids who need help. There is minimal fighting, and the school is under renovations, but it will look and be amazing when its done (around 2009-2010) I recommend this school. They are really great with freshmen, and most of the teachers I have are fun, but still manage to get us to leaqrn.

Posted March 21, 2007
RB is the best high school a parent could hope for. These people care, and there is excellent leadership. The rankings are impressive, but the opportunities and compassionate environment set this high school apart. Go Bulldogs. This high school has gone from Good to Great.

Posted January 21, 2007
My children were very well educated at this high school. Many opporuntites to get invovled. a positive experience.

Riverside Brookfield Twp High School
160 Ridgewood Rd, Riverside, IL  60546
Last modified Riverside Brookfield Twp High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.