Bad
Good

My son, who is in kindergarten, also attends Carlson. He is flourishing. He is so excited about school and has really become interested in learning his letters and numbers. His writing has improved greatly in just over a month and has learned to recognize and spell several words that he did not know just a month ago. I am sorry the parent who posted on September 9 had such a poor experience and I don't know why no work was sent home because we get some all the time. I feel so grateful that my son as at Carlson.

My Kindergartener attended 3 weeks at Carlson and brought home one piece of work a coloring sheet. I was very disappointed and pulled her as her pre-school sister did more work than her. The Teachers exuse was that she was the only one in the class and not all of the students new how to hold a pencil so how was she supposed to teach. That was her last day at Carlson.

My son attended his first year at Carlson last year. He was in 3rd grade. He will be going back to Carlson as a 4th grader this month. I never got to experience the principal, Mr. Larson that everyone speaks so highly of. I am happy with the school. I loved my son's 3rd grade teacher. She really improved him a lot. I really like the principal that is at Carlson. It seems to be a great school.

Last modified Clifford P Carlson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.