Rockford, IL

Posted August 19, 2014
I love this school. My children have done very well here. The teachers are wonderful. They engage with the parents and help the children when they need extra attention. They staff really cares.

Rolling Green

Posted September 29, 2008
I you have to choose public school this one is great!! I had 3 children go through this school and have been blessed with wonderful teachers. The principal Mr.Held from my experience isnt very quick to handle concerns when they arise but the teachers are great my children loved everyone of them!

Posted April 09, 2007
This is a very good school I attended it and it's the best school in rockford... in my opinion.The teachers are great and nice they have excellent teaching methods.Any child would be lucky to attend this school because it's sucha nice place and they make learning fun and the teahcers are so nice, you can't find beter teachers in the district.

Posted February 19, 2005
Rolling Green is a very good school 3 out 6 of my grandchildren attend this school. The teachers keep up with homework and in-class work. My grandchildren are very happy and excited to go to school and that is a plus.

Rolling Green 2

Posted January 08, 2005
Ok, Jamie here again (I posted the other post). Kindergarten was great! But first grade, we started homeschooling after a month! I tell ya, in Rockford, homeschooling is the ony choice. All the schools are horrible!

Rolling Green 3

Posted September 15, 2004
My son went to Rolling green for Kindergarten and first grade. Academically he did fine, and I really have no complaints. But, he was teased a lot and every time I brought it to someones attention they never really did anything. There really is not a lot of follow through on Mr. Helds part. The teachers are great, but the secretary's are rude. School lunch is terrible. There are pro's and cons to every school especially in Rockford, we have terrible public schools! There are only 2 real choices homeschool or private school.

Rolling Green
3615 West Gate Parkway, Rockford, IL  61108
Last modified Rolling Green is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rolling Green Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top