Whitehead Elementary School 5

Posted March 28, 2014
My daughter is in her second year at Whitehead Elementary. We have had great experience there. Her teachers have been wonderful and Principle Scott Lazar has done a great job leading the school. This year they even started a FIRST Jr. LEGO league. I will say, some of the parents seem selfish and can't follow simple rules like how to pick of your child at dismissal... but I won't blame the school for the parents actions. Overall, we've been pleased.

Whitehead Elementary School 2

Posted March 22, 2010

Whitehead Elementary School 2

Posted October 04, 2006
It is impossible to get involved at this school the teachers and principal both do not send the information out to parents. Odd for a school district who could use more parental involvement. Even stranger as I have repeatedly asked for it.

Whitehead Elementary School 5

Posted August 21, 2005
My daughter is going into her second year at Whitehead. Her kindergarden year was wonderful. I think that the teachers are hard working and their tactics effective. The school helps the children build character and self esteem, as well as independance and motivation. I would recommend Whitehead elementary school to anyone looking for a Great neighborhood school where their children can learn good morals and a good value system.**Proud Parent**

Whitehead Elementary School
2325 Ohio Parkway, Rockford, IL  61108
Last modified Whitehead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitehead Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top