Rockford, IL

Posted July 29, 2013
I Love this school! before i moved my kids were zoned to a school I did not want them at so i payed for private school. Once I moved and was zoned to Froberg i was so happy. My son comes home everyday talking his teacher!

Arthur Froberg Elementary School 4

Posted September 13, 2010
I went there from 1993-1997 (K-3) and, while I can't really give a very recent or detailed testament, I feel my time at Froberg was great.

Posted August 30, 2010
even when my daughter was having a hard time in the mornings they always found away to make her feel welcomed

Arthur Froberg Elementary School 3

Posted May 26, 2010
I have mixed feelings about Froberg School. If you get one of the outstanding teachers (most are) then you will be pleased with your child's education. However, I feel this school greatly needs to work on communcation. If you ever have an issue the principal will take a long time to return your call, isn't really concerned (at least thats how she comes across) with your thoughts on specific issues. I feel she needs to learn a lot about leadership skills, communication, and new techniques to talk effectively to parents and more importantly to the children. Also, if you feel a certain teacher is not the best choice for your student she will not do a thing about it. Your child will suffer for the year. I wish there was more I could do. Prior to her being principal I would have given this school a 5 star

Arthur Froberg Elementary School 0

Posted May 08, 2009
I love Froberg. I went to Froberg when I was younger and now my 2 children attend there. The way the staff has treated my kids is priceless. They learn, have fun, and there are extra activities like Skatenight, Y-night, and music concerts. We are not in Froberg's 'neighborhood' zone but thru school choice are able to attend. I am so thankful.

Arthur Froberg Elementary School 1

Posted March 12, 2009

Posted February 17, 2008
Great school! Small, personable, has resources for special needs children if your child needs it.

Posted February 26, 2006
They've done an outstanding job teaching my special needs son. Kim Nelson and her staff were instrumental in preparing my son for mainstreaming into kindergarten.

Posted January 10, 2006
I am very please with froberg .The teachers are excellent if theres a problem with your child the teachers will work with you to help your child excel.

Arthur Froberg Elementary School
4555 20th Street, Rockford, IL  61109
Last modified Arthur Froberg Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arthur Froberg Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top