Posted April 28, 2014
Excellent school, teachers and staff! I wish we hadn't moved or my youngest would be attending there as well. My oldest did from Kindergarten to 5th. Love this School!

C Henry Bloom Elementary School 0

Posted April 25, 2010
great teachers and staff -- caring atmosphere

C Henry Bloom Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
Love the teachers and the support we've received for our boys. Building great relationships to last forever!

Posted July 22, 2008
My oldest daughter went to Bloom kindergarten through 5th and my middle daughter went kindergarten through 3rd. Every year was excellent. Teachers and administrative staff worked well with parents and treated children like family. This is a great school!

Posted August 08, 2004
This is a very wonderful school. The teachers are brilliant, and care for all of their students. My daughter has grown so much here, and ended her first grade year reading at a fourth grade reading level. My son will begin kindergarden this year, and I look forward to watching his accomplishments. Mrs. Gentry, the principal, has done a fantastic job, and has a great eye for what the children need for a successful education.

C Henry Bloom Elementary School
2912 Brendenwood Road, Rockford, IL  61107
Last modified C Henry Bloom Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
C Henry Bloom Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top