Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

The teachers are very effective and my son was making honor roll his grades started slipping and they were like somethings going on with your child and we need to address it!

Amount of homework: Disagree

My son says he never gets homework. He says he gets it done at school. I would like to see some extra homework or extra credit given to the children. I know they should be assertive and should be asking for it!

Develops character: Agree

The teachers and faculty have definitely developed honesty, integrity & fairness in the students! I can tell when I walked down the halls of the school and the children greet me & ask me if I needed help finding a classroom!

I believe that the teachers, faculty and staff do a good job of teaching and sculpting the children of today!

I would highly recommend EMS to any parents wanting a public school education for their children. I am pleased to be part of such a happy and supportive school. Students and their families receive the finest education opportunity and nurturing support any community member could hope for. Many parents also enjoy extracurricular participation in classroom and after school activities with their children. Our teachers, administration, office staff and paraprofessionals are phenomenal!

This is the worst school ever. I have had three daughters attend Marsh Elementary (wonderful) and then flounder at Eisenhower. Took the older two out and put them in private school, now we are moving out of state to get away from the horrible Rockford Middle/High schools. Many teachers don't care and make no secret of it. Uniforms are unkempt, no guidelines are followed. I would rather move across the country than keep my daughter in this school.

Worst school ever. Teachers don't care, kids dont follow uniform guidelines. Awful, awful school

This is a wonderful school. It is current. Students love their school.

Last modified Eisenhower Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.