Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 28, 2016
Thank you for all you do to teach, sculpt and mold my child into a great kid who enjoys to learn and likes and wants to go to school!

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted February 28, 2016
The teachers are very effective and my son was making honor roll his grades started slipping and they were like somethings going on with your child and we need to address it!

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted February 28, 2016
My son says he never gets homework. He says he gets it done at school. I would like to see some extra homework or extra credit given to the children. I know they should be assertive and should be asking for it!

Develops grit: Agree

Posted February 28, 2016
Yes, my son was involved in football and had never played before and the athletic program taught him grades come first & practice and determination will make you into a great player!

Develops respect: Agree

Posted February 28, 2016
Yes I do I believe it starts from the Principals on down. You can tell the children are respectful with how they greet & conversate with one another and with staff!

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted February 28, 2016
Very much soo! The faculty has proven that with the children! The other day when I was in a meeting a student was collecting trash he greeted the teacher & she greeted him & then the teacher thanked the child!

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted February 28, 2016
The teachers and faculty have definitely developed honesty, integrity & fairness in the students! I can tell when I walked down the halls of the school and the children greet me & ask me if I needed help finding a classroom!

Eisenhower Middle School 4

Posted February 28, 2016
I believe that the teachers, faculty and staff do a good job of teaching and sculpting the children of today!

Eisenhower Middle School 5

Posted July 10, 2010
I would highly recommend EMS to any parents wanting a public school education for their children. I am pleased to be part of such a happy and supportive school. Students and their families receive the finest education opportunity and nurturing support any community member could hope for. Many parents also enjoy extracurricular participation in classroom and after school activities with their children. Our teachers, administration, office staff and paraprofessionals are phenomenal!

Eisenhower Middle School 1

Posted November 30, 2009
This is the worst school ever. I have had three daughters attend Marsh Elementary (wonderful) and then flounder at Eisenhower. Took the older two out and put them in private school, now we are moving out of state to get away from the horrible Rockford Middle/High schools. Many teachers don't care and make no secret of it. Uniforms are unkempt, no guidelines are followed. I would rather move across the country than keep my daughter in this school.

3525 Spring Creek Rd, Rockford, IL  61107
Last modified Eisenhower Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.