Bad
Good

I am currently a lunch- time tutor at Riverdahl Elementary. I have been welcomed and made to feel comfortable by everyone each time I walk in the door from the secretary that greets me, to the principal as she passes by, to the teachers that stop and say hello. And the students??? Happy, well-adjusted and eager to learn. Having been brought up in a home where education was valued and reinforced daily in work and play, it has been refreshing to experience the same qualities in today's school system. In fact, I don't know which of us is learning more in our lunch-time sessions - the students or myself !

My son could barely talk or do much and after the first year of pk he can do everything that a normal 3 year old can.

We have a family at Riverdahl that is learning life's values at all levels. We are learning to be life-long learners. People who walk into our building feel the warmth and security. We like and love our school.

Last modified Riverdahl Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2