Posted January 13, 2011
I am currently a lunch- time tutor at Riverdahl Elementary. I have been welcomed and made to feel comfortable by everyone each time I walk in the door from the secretary that greets me, to the principal as she passes by, to the teachers that stop and say hello. And the students??? Happy, well-adjusted and eager to learn. Having been brought up in a home where education was valued and reinforced daily in work and play, it has been refreshing to experience the same qualities in today's school system. In fact, I don't know which of us is learning more in our lunch-time sessions - the students or myself !

Posted May 05, 2010
My son could barely talk or do much and after the first year of pk he can do everything that a normal 3 year old can.

Riverdahl Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
We have a family at Riverdahl that is learning life's values at all levels. We are learning to be life-long learners. People who walk into our building feel the warmth and security. We like and love our school.

Riverdahl Elementary School 4

Posted January 09, 2006

Riverdahl Elementary School 4

Posted February 08, 2005
My son is in kindergarten with Mrs. Bogardus and we are all having a fantastic time. She is a very dedicated teacher and does a great job. The quality of the academic programs my child participates in are high quality and we are kept informed of all of his achievements. We are welcome to visit the school at any time and have always been treated with respect by all staff members. Of course our son loves gym, art and music. We are pleased with Riverdahl. Riverdahl has exceeded our expectations.

Posted January 18, 2005
My son is a 1st grader in Mrs.Columbi's class, she is a wonderful teacher,my son comes home talking about his teacher daily. She is always singing and playing with the kids the whole class adores her, and as for the school itself I wouldn't send my children any where else. The staff is absolutely amazing. I am very pleased with this school,thanks very much and keep up the good work.

Posted November 13, 2004
My oldest daughter is currently in the first grade at Riverdahl ('04-'05 Season) and we couldn't be happier or more proud of this school. Every person employed there has concern for these students. I've even seen the custodial staff reading to the kids. There are several ethnic backgrounds attending as well as several levels of income. None of which matter as the staff love these children and are always looking out for their safety as well as their education. The field trips are fun, PTO activities are great and other school events are spectacular. I'm looking forward to my daughter's second grade year as well as my youngest daughter's future at Riverdahl Elementary.

Riverdahl Elementary School
3520 Kishwaukee Street, Rockford, IL  61109
Last modified Riverdahl Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Riverdahl Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top