Posted April 19, 2010
My son always comes home with a smile and is excited and proud about his work.

Posted December 28, 2007
I am in seventh grade and have been to Marsh K-5. All the teachers were wonderful. My kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Karen Truax, was very comprehensive towards my learning, and I am now in the Gifted program at West Middle School.

Posted December 24, 2007
My son in a kindergartener at Marsh and so far I have been very impressed. I have spoken to the principal and several teachers and they are all very encouraging and seem to love their jobs. The only thing I would try to work on is the lunch hour. It is early and (so I hear) the kids are expected to wear their coats while they eat lunch so they can go straight out for recess.

Marsh Elementary School 4

Posted April 07, 2006
Marsh has a wonderful faculty and staff. It's a great school with lots of parent involvement. They have a lot of resources for low students, but nothing for advanced students. There are plenty of extracurricular activities.

Marsh Elementary School 5

Posted September 19, 2004
I am so pleased with the parent participation. They really help out and enable the principal and teachers to do their best. Also - this school has the best 2 secretaries in the world. They care, they are organized, work hard, never complain and really care. I feel very lucky.

Marsh Elementary School 5

Posted October 09, 2003
My kids are doing great at this school the teachers really work well with the children.

Marsh Elementary School
2021 Hawthorne Drive, Rockford, IL  61107
Last modified Marsh Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marsh Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top