St. Peter Cathedral School 0

Posted May 11, 2010
The school is average in most respects. Its most outstanding quality would be that it's not a Rockford Public School which, in Rockford, is considered a plus. Educational quality is average, safety and convenience is above average. Leadership is below par however. Overall, our child likes it but teh school does not stand out in any significant way.

St. Peter Cathedral School 3

Posted May 02, 2010
my child loves his school. the level of learning is great, he is instructed in latin, computers,and of course he is priviledge to good religious teaching. i dont however feel that the the compassion from the teachers and staff are where it should be. the overall feeling that I get is cold and somewhat impersonable. This is my feeling and not that of my childs so we will continue with St.Peters.

Posted October 08, 2008
St. Peter's is the most amazing school anyone could go to. Everyone is so close and the teachers are incredible. I miss that school so much and I greatly recommend it. It's the best grade school ever.

Posted May 05, 2008

Posted February 19, 2008
St. Peter's school is like a family. Expectations are high for student behavior and success. All of the teachers have the student's best interest at heart. My children love going to school.

St. Peter Cathedral School 1

Posted January 02, 2008

Posted November 08, 2007
The teachers are above average. They are kind and loving toward the children and do not allow bullying.

Posted September 13, 2007
My four-year-old just started pre-school at St. Peter's and I have to say the atmosphere and attitude of all staff is very upbeat and professional. I appreciate the intimate size of the school and the emphasis on communication between parents and teachers. Sending two children to a private school is a heavy decison that we carefully researched. So far, are very excited for all of our children's future at St. Peter's.

St. Peter Cathedral School 1

Posted January 26, 2007

Posted October 19, 2006
Our 5th grader attends St. Peter and we love the personal attention and advanced level of academic work offered. We were thrilled during enrollment when the principal told us Italian was included in the curriculum. St. Peter is a great neighborhood school for local Rockford North End residents who want a high quality education for their children. The kids are in a secure environment, parent involvement is phenomenal and the overall atmosphere of the school community has genuine family appeal and charm!

St. Peter Cathedral School
1231 North Court Street, Rockford, IL  61103
Last modified St. Peter Cathedral School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Peter Cathedral School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.