Rockford, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted December 26, 2010
this is my first year at St. James and I am in love! My daughter is in the preschool and what she is learning is amazing. She can write her name, all her letters and numbers. They are working on reading already and she knows what nouns and verbs are. She goes to school all day which is perfect for her. My son is in the Kindergarten and I love the teacher. She is very patient with them and work so well. They are learning so much and in such a great environment! I also love the principal and office staff. The principal is outside every morning and afternoon directing traffic and talking with children and parents. He is always very approachable... The office staff are very friendly and so helpful.. I can not say enough good things about our experience with this school!!

St James Catholic School 1

Posted August 05, 2009

St James Catholic School 4

Posted August 23, 2008

Posted September 27, 2007
I love the pres-school, so far my daughter has been able to write her full name and talks about her exciting day to me and it is packed with learning and great activites. So far I am very impressed and she is going all day 8.15-3pm to Pre-school everyday which has worked out very good for my very active child.

St James Catholic School 4

Posted July 30, 2006

St James Catholic School 3

Posted September 01, 2003
The school's principal is ineffective as an administrator. I feel completely defrauded by the school's mission statement, discipline code and code of conduct, as these things are rarely enforced. Many parents are too burned out in the volunteer positions they hold, and this is reflected in their words and demeanor. They should step aside & let someone else take over.

Posted August 26, 2003

St James Catholic School
409 North 1st Street, Rockford, IL  61107
Last modified St James Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St James Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top