PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

this is my first year at St. James and I am in love! My daughter is in the preschool and what she is learning is amazing. She can write her name, all her letters and numbers. They are working on reading already and she knows what nouns and verbs are. She goes to school all day which is perfect for her. My son is in the Kindergarten and I love the teacher. She is very patient with them and work so well. They are learning so much and in such a great environment! I also love the principal and office staff. The principal is outside every morning and afternoon directing traffic and talking with children and parents. He is always very approachable... The office staff are very friendly and so helpful.. I can not say enough good things about our experience with this school!!

I love the pres-school, so far my daughter has been able to write her full name and talks about her exciting day to me and it is packed with learning and great activites. So far I am very impressed and she is going all day 8.15-3pm to Pre-school everyday which has worked out very good for my very active child.

Last modified St James Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8