Christian Life Center School 3

Posted June 22, 2013
I am torn in writing a review. The academics have been a plus but the staff does not take a stand when it comes to bullying and it is happening everyday. The students are not held accountable on their walk with the Lord and what that should look like in their behavior towards others. The tuition is extremely high and we are looking at other options for high school, although Rockford is limited in choices.

Posted January 19, 2010
I've had one son graduate from Christian Life and 3 other children currently enrolled. They have the best teachers around and are involved in the kids' lives, its a ministry to them, not a job. Honors classes are offered in the HS and I feel they do a great job preparing them for college or whatever life after HS brings. Its nice to have a faculty that is morally on the same page as I am. We don't go to church there and find the diversity of the student body to be a great environment for our kids to grow up in.

Posted January 12, 2010
My son attends this school and I am very happy with it. He is in kindergarten the classes are small and he has a great relationship with his teacher and principal. They have a great ciriculum and set great morals for children to follow.

Posted November 03, 2009
Christian Life School provides its students with superior educational, emotional, and spiritual growth. The faculty is amazing and spends the extra time to give each student the direction they need.

Posted November 03, 2009
Christian Life School is concerned with the growth of the students that attend the school and is great!

Posted November 03, 2009
Christian Life School provides superior educational, emotion, and guides spiritual growth. The faculty spends the extra time to give each student individual direction.

Posted September 04, 2009
We were skeptical about the quality of the academics and the level of christian interaction between teachers and students. After one year of our son going through Freshman year we are enthusiastic about Christian Life. We have also, happily, started our 6th grade daughter and look forward great things for our children.

Posted February 26, 2009
The education at Christian Life School is outstanding. However, the kids are very mean spirited. You would think the kids would have more respect for others well, they don't. They need to have a class on how to treat minorities kids. I find it so disturbing that in this day and age are kids have to subject themselves to racial ridicules. As Christian let's teach our kids how to respect every nationality. I know a lot of this behavior is learned at home. So let's also, get the parents involved. For goodness sakes Christian Life live up to your name!

Posted December 30, 2008
Both daughter & son attended (& graduated) from pre school thru 12th grade. They loved it & so do we!! Can't wait for our grandkids to enroll. I would recommend this--great, wonderful, caring & loving teachers who relate to your kid as an individual.

Posted March 04, 2007
Expensive but wonderful school! My son loved Freshman year.

Christian Life Center School
5950 Spring Creek Road, Rockford, IL  61114
Last modified Christian Life Center School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Christian Life Center School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top