PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted May 30, 2016
I have 3 of the four grandkids at this school. The two entering kindergarten know several sight words already and math skills are superb. The grand child entering 6th grade is testing above her grade level. When she was in 2nd grade my son put her in Rockford public school and her test scores went from the 85th percentile to the 45th percentile. She was still above RPS by 5 % but it was truly disturbing. Christian Life teaches children moral values, compassion for others along with strong academics. Well worth the money being paid. I am investing in the future..

Posted April 06, 2015
I have 2 children currently enrolled. One has been attending for 3 years from PK-4 thru first grade. The other for PK-3 and PK-4. Annual tuition for both is roughly $12K. We love this school. It has been a nurturing environment where my children have thrived. At first I was a bit put off by the fact that the school went through 12th grade. It was odd for my kids to attend pep rallies and have friendships with teens and tweens. However, I have changed my mind about this. It's wonderful to have 3rd grader mentor my kids through the reading buddy program or 9th graders helping them with their lunch. Having said that, I am not saying that typical childhood stuff does not happen. Kids are still kids. Four year olds still say they are not your friend, or days when we don't like something another child said in anger during a game. But these are childhood issues. Not unusual behavior problems. I find the parents are very involved volunteers. In fact I've been turned away a few times because they had all the help they needed. In short, I'm very happy with our experience and intend to continue here for as long as my budget permits it.

Christian Life Center School 3

Posted June 22, 2013
I am torn in writing a review. The academics have been a plus but the staff does not take a stand when it comes to bullying and it is happening everyday. The students are not held accountable on their walk with the Lord and what that should look like in their behavior towards others. The tuition is extremely high and we are looking at other options for high school, although Rockford is limited in choices.

Posted January 19, 2010
I've had one son graduate from Christian Life and 3 other children currently enrolled. They have the best teachers around and are involved in the kids' lives, its a ministry to them, not a job. Honors classes are offered in the HS and I feel they do a great job preparing them for college or whatever life after HS brings. Its nice to have a faculty that is morally on the same page as I am. We don't go to church there and find the diversity of the student body to be a great environment for our kids to grow up in.

Posted January 12, 2010
My son attends this school and I am very happy with it. He is in kindergarten the classes are small and he has a great relationship with his teacher and principal. They have a great ciriculum and set great morals for children to follow.

Posted November 03, 2009
Christian Life School provides its students with superior educational, emotional, and spiritual growth. The faculty is amazing and spends the extra time to give each student the direction they need.

Posted November 03, 2009
Christian Life School is concerned with the growth of the students that attend the school and is great!

Posted November 03, 2009
Christian Life School provides superior educational, emotion, and guides spiritual growth. The faculty spends the extra time to give each student individual direction.

Posted September 04, 2009
We were skeptical about the quality of the academics and the level of christian interaction between teachers and students. After one year of our son going through Freshman year we are enthusiastic about Christian Life. We have also, happily, started our 6th grade daughter and look forward great things for our children.

Posted February 26, 2009
The education at Christian Life School is outstanding. However, the kids are very mean spirited. You would think the kids would have more respect for others well, they don't. They need to have a class on how to treat minorities kids. I find it so disturbing that in this day and age are kids have to subject themselves to racial ridicules. As Christian let's teach our kids how to respect every nationality. I know a lot of this behavior is learned at home. So let's also, get the parents involved. For goodness sakes Christian Life live up to your name!

5950 Spring Creek Road, Rockford, IL  61114
Last modified Christian Life Center School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12