Posted February 26, 2011
I love this school. The teachers and staff are wonderful and caring. I am so happy we decided to make the switch from 205. Before, my child was swallowed up in 205 and now she is truly able to shine. Thank you so much St. Paul

Posted October 27, 2008
I have 2 children at this exceptional school and have 2 others just waiting to get old enough for us to place there. I never knew a school could provide such good teacher to student ratios per grade (13 in 7th and 10 in 5th). They offer advanced math in upper grades and outstanding science instruction. Outside of regular class options are their incredible band program including lessons for each instrument in groups of 2 or 3, art, vocal music, Latin, and a full course of sports. All this is done in a truly Christian environment that pervade it all. One additional thing: My kids know that the world is not one race and that all can get along and respect each other in this school that is near half Anglo, half African American. You don't find that well done in many places.

Posted March 01, 2006
This school is a very structured and christian based school. My children were taught very strong christian values and morals. The curriculum is very challenging and impressive. The teacher to student ratio is perfect, the students get lots of one on one attention and help.

Posted August 26, 2003
THIS IS MY OLDEST DAUGHTER'S SECOND YEAR AT ST.PAUL LUTHERN,I ALSO HAVE A 4 YEAR IN PRE-K, I WAAS ALSO A STUDENT THERE MANY YEARS AGO, AND MANY OF THE SAME TEACHERS ARE STILL THERE. THE TUTION IS VERY AFFORDABLE.I REALLY LIKE THE SCHOOL AND PLAN TO KEEP BOTH OF MY CHILDREN THERE UNTILL 8TH GRADE.THE CLASSROOMS ARE NOT LARGE AT ALL. MY CHILDREN HAS HAD A REALLY GOOD LEARNING EXPERIENCE AND I EXPECT FOR IT TO CONTINUE.

St Paul Lutheran School
811 Locust Street, Rockford, IL  61101
Last modified St Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Paul Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top