PK-12|Private
1,235 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Rockford Christian High only cares about money. My son was recently pulled due to how he was treated compared to kids that had rich parents who donated. don't send your kid here. A girl in his grade was being bullied by students on social media and the school was informed, but nothing was being done. the staff let it go because the kids taunting her were rich. don't send your kid to this DISGUSTING school.

We have been a part of RCS for 5 years. We came looking for an excellent curriculum. The lower grades and teachers were amazing, then you get to the intermediate grades and it is quite sad. They have had many changes while growing quickly and I believe they have great intentions but they are just not equipped to deal with all of the changes well.

The school was a wonderful place five years ago, but they have expanded to quickly, class sizes are large, and they are hiring new inexperienced teachers. There is favoritism toward gifted students..,the school wants to raise test scores. When they bout a science wing, they told my 6th grade son's class how much they wanted parents to donate.

Love, love, love RC! Our oldest child transferred from another local private school in second grade and we have never been disappointed with that decision. The elementary school teachers, staff, and students are kind and loving. Communication is excellent, and the families are friendly. RC definitely "practices what they preach," by not only discussing, but helping to instill Christian values in all children. Our son has attended since kindergarten and is currently in third grade. Both of them love school and look forward to learning each and every day!

We have two children that attend this school. We looked for a long time before we came to this one. The staff and teachers are wonderful. The curriculum is unmatched at more inexpensive schools. The technology that is available to my kids is truly amazing. Go ahead and look around at other schools and you will come back to this one. Such a blessing to my family.

Quality Christian Educations with graduates who make a difference in the world!

We have 3 children attending Rockford Christian Elementary, Middle, and High Schools. We absolutely love the teachers and their genuine interest in our children's success. They have many, many extracurricular activities for all age groups. My favorite aspect of the RCS experience for my children- is the school's dedication to social and spiritual outreach in the community. They get the kids involved from a very young age serving and getting involved in the community caring for others as Christ did. We are willing to sacrifice for this quality education. Parents are involved and helpful to other parents. Excellent academics and curriculum.

I've had three years of wonderful experience with Rockford Christian (two of preschool and currently Kindergarten). My daughter has had nothing but wonderful teachers who have really loved her and worked with her. I drive away every morning after dropping her off knowing I'm leaving her with the best people I can find. I love everything about it so far.

Last modified Rockford Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12