Rockford, IL
Students enrolled: 1,235

Rockford Christian Schools 2

Posted October 01, 2013
The school was a wonderful place five years ago, but they have expanded to quickly, class sizes are large, and they are hiring new inexperienced teachers. There is favoritism toward gifted students..,the school wants to raise test scores. When they bout a science wing, they told my 6th grade son's class how much they wanted parents to donate.

Posted August 23, 2013
Love, love, love RC! Our oldest child transferred from another local private school in second grade and we have never been disappointed with that decision. The elementary school teachers, staff, and students are kind and loving. Communication is excellent, and the families are friendly. RC definitely "practices what they preach," by not only discussing, but helping to instill Christian values in all children. Our son has attended since kindergarten and is currently in third grade. Both of them love school and look forward to learning each and every day!

Posted June 05, 2012
We have two children that attend this school. We looked for a long time before we came to this one. The staff and teachers are wonderful. The curriculum is unmatched at more inexpensive schools. The technology that is available to my kids is truly amazing. Go ahead and look around at other schools and you will come back to this one. Such a blessing to my family.

Rockford Christian Schools 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Quality Christian Educations with graduates who make a difference in the world!

Posted May 20, 2008

Posted March 25, 2007
We have 3 children attending Rockford Christian Elementary, Middle, and High Schools. We absolutely love the teachers and their genuine interest in our children's success. They have many, many extracurricular activities for all age groups. My favorite aspect of the RCS experience for my children- is the school's dedication to social and spiritual outreach in the community. They get the kids involved from a very young age serving and getting involved in the community caring for others as Christ did. We are willing to sacrifice for this quality education. Parents are involved and helpful to other parents. Excellent academics and curriculum.

Posted February 21, 2007
I've had three years of wonderful experience with Rockford Christian (two of preschool and currently Kindergarten). My daughter has had nothing but wonderful teachers who have really loved her and worked with her. I drive away every morning after dropping her off knowing I'm leaving her with the best people I can find. I love everything about it so far.

Posted May 10, 2006
This is a wonderful school. The academics are strong and the teachers and staff are very good with the children.

Posted March 09, 2006
I think that this school has a very good program which offers a strong foundation for the students who attend. This provides the students witht the ability to do well in future studies. The students do very well in academic testing. I like the fact that they offer sports activities in the grade school in a competitive school league. They are very supportive of the students and very positive and encouraging to them in all that they do. All of the students are winners. The level of parental involvement is fantastic.

Posted November 30, 2005
Moving our son to Rockford Christian,was one of the best moves we have made as parents. My son not only is getting a great education, he is also getting another extended family. The teacher really care about the students. The parents get involved with the education process. It is worth every penny. Here is one example. My mother in law passed away because of brain cancer. My son's teacher gave him a hug and took special care of him that day. His teacher prayed with my wife prior to my mother in laws passing. His teacher made him feel he didn't have to feel alone. My son is 8 years old. Just an awesome school..

Rockford Christian Schools
1401 North Bell School Road, Rockford, IL  61107
Last modified Rockford Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Rockford Christian Schools Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top