Posted January 03, 2011
I graduated in 2009, and I am currently involved and doing well in a four-year college. I was able to be involved in the sports and fine arts programs, to visit Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Scotland on my Senior trip, and to become prepared for Christian ministry. I would advise anyone interested in the school to meet with staff and to do their "homework" on the classes and programs offered to students to understand the mission of the school.

Posted November 30, 2010
this is a great school i know for sure my Kids are defiantly going there

Posted October 12, 2009
North Love gets a thumbs up from me! I have four children with one graduating last year. I would never think of putting my children in a public school. Having a Christ-centered school was very important to us in considering private school. The teachers here really care about the students. We have produced students who have gone on to become airline pilots, doctors, veterinarians, etc. I believe there are reviews written on here who come from disgrunted students. North Love is not for everyone, but is a great fit for our family and many others.

North Love Christian School 1

Posted April 26, 2009
I attended from K-4 to graduation. This is a horrible school. They do not meet the needs of the students - no honors/AP, no special ed, etc... The general science & math classes are far behind other schools. I felt very unprepared going into college. Btw, I am the only student from my class to obtain a college degree. The worst part is the acrid attitude that pervades the staff. If you do not submit every bit of your life to their every whim & fancy, then you are opposed to God himself. I would never even consider sending my children here.

Posted February 06, 2008

North Love Christian School 1

Posted December 13, 2007

North Love Christian School 2

Posted July 17, 2007

Posted April 04, 2007
I'm actually a student at North Love Christian. While I do not agree with all of the things the school teaches, I do enjoy the enviroment and appreciate our school administrator's care for us students. He keeps us in line while still making sure we have fun at the same time. I would not reccomend the school to everyone, but for those looking for a well-founded Baptist-based schooling, this is where you should be. Though the academics are not as high as most, each teacher tries their best to teach each child what they need to know with a Bible foundation. There are two chapels and three Bible classes every week. Boys can participate in Soccer and basketball and girls are able to participate in volleyball as well as basketball with the IACS. Parents are always welcome to participate and to visit anytime.

Posted August 28, 2006
We moved my 11 year old daughter from a private school to NLCS last year. She has excelled and simply loves the enviroment. Her previous school is good-but NLCS simply blows the competition out of the water. The admisitrator is caring, but strick. He is well organized which filters down throughout the entire school. Calm and order. As for other posts I have read. The school does invite parent involvement. I have attended several field trips with my daughter (thanks to a good work schedule) and any time I have a question an answer is simply a phone call away. And now this year (2006/7) they will have a new internet system that will allow parents to be even more in touch with your childs progress. Can't say enough good things about the school, the Administrator, staff and families. Thank God for such a Godly enviroment and school. bruce b.

Posted December 29, 2005

North Love Christian School
5301 East Riverside Boulevard, Rockford, IL  61114
Last modified North Love Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
North Love Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top