Rockford, IL

Posted May 18, 2011
I am so grateful to have had this school for my daughter. I drove 40 miles one way every day so that she could be there. The school was large enough to have good academics and small enough to be like "just family". The teachers were dedicated to God and to teaching the children. And I gained a great son-in-law, grades 4-6 teacher, Glenn Fitzgerald, who married my older daughter. Many good memories. God bless ACS! The former RAS. (Rockford Adventist School)

Posted May 18, 2011
Very good school. Parent involvement is welcome and expected. I am blessed to tutor math to the upper graders daily. 20 something students in the entire school. No student can hide ;). Check out our ratings and t/w some of the parents. Please e-mail me if you are considering.

Posted May 18, 2011
I went here for grade school. Then I went to Lutheran High School and was WAY ahead of the curve in English and Math. Thanks to a great teacher. Once in Law School, I went back to the flawlessly taught grammar to tell my fellow classmates in Contracts class that, since the term we were speaking of was the subject of a prepositional phrase, rather than the actual subject of the sentence. When the professor asked how I knew that I said, 5th grade English diagramming sentences. With smaller classes comes more attention from the teacher and better understanding of the core concepts that stretch beyond grade school all the way to grad school.

Posted May 18, 2011
my children are getting the best education that I could have asked for. The teachers are patient and focused on every student. Small class size is great. The students help each other out in the classroom. (multi grade classroom) I would recommend this school to any parent that is looking to enhance their child's education. I also appreciate the religious aspect of the school. The students are taught about Jesus. They are able to pray and do often. Love this school!

Posted September 09, 2010
My children went here, and now my granddaughter goes here. This is a wonderful school, with a love for education and a passion for God.

Alpine Christian School 0

Posted September 20, 2009
Alpine Christian School has some fabulous teachers right now, and boasts a great student-teacher ratio. I attended this school years ago, and now my daughter is in pre-school there. If you want a great Christian education with teachers who care, check out Alpine Christian School.

Posted September 24, 2007
This is a great school. I attended here two years as a child, my little brother recently attended pre-K through 6th grade and now my son attends. They have recently made some staff changes and it is now even better. I would recommend this school to anybody.

Posted February 26, 2004
This school is one of Rockford's little secrets. They have a wonderful teaching system. I have two children. One is still in the school, and the other goes to Harlem High School. His class is around 600,and he is in the top 10%.This tells me how good Alpine Adventist School is. It would be worth your time to check it out!!!!!

Alpine Christian School
325 North Alpine Road, Rockford, IL  61107
Last modified Alpine Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Alpine Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top