PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

We were looking for a preschool for our daughter and came across Alpine Academy. Lucky for us we were able to get in for a tour and visit with Scott Dabson the schools Outreach Director he gave us a tour of the school and answered all of our questions and even helped assure us of possible concerns we might not have thought of. He has since checked in with us throughout the school year to ensure our daughter is happy and learning. He has made it clear that he truly cares about our daughters schooling and about our family. He has already become a valued friend of our family. Our daughters teacher Ms. Holmer is the most wonderful person and her aide Miss. Jody makes our daughter feel special each day. Overall our experience with Alpine Academy only continues to improve as we experience the beginning of our daughters education!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

We are so impressed with our daughters teacher!

I sent my daughter there, read all the reviews and thought it was a great school to my surprise they taught her nothing so I threw away 2800 for the first semester for her not to learn nothing--she is now enrolled at St. Edwards in Rockford IL and within three weeks learned and progressed more quickly than I could ever imagine, how alpine let a child sleep all day and take up a seat is unbelievable--they are truly theives and that's not my imagination, the teachers need to be watched and brought to the board of education and that's no joke!!!! Very unhappy about everything at thatschool!!!!!

Great small family centered school. values and morals still exist here. I am a PTO member and would recommend it to everyone. My daughter has gone there since pre k and now going in 6th grade. Children respect each other and staff is fair. Cost is reasonable for Christian school. Like a larger one room school house. Kids consistently are 2 grades ahead of other local children. Check it out and you will love it. TW

Wonderful ! Our daughter went 1-6th grade. She is ow in college she and her friends from Alpine Academy of Rockford go back and visit often - not many grade schools can say that. Excellent academic education - very well rounded with specials.

Being from Europe my expectations for proper kids education is very high. Searching arround the Rockford area I am very pleased to find this hidden treasure. Teachers are great and go to the enormous distnace to actually teach the kids. Everyone in the office is so friendly. I could not reccomend better eduacational facility in Rockford! Thank you Alpine for doing such a good job! Michael Frelas, PhD Candidate

My daughter has attended Alpine Academy since Pre-K3 and she is now in second grade. The principal, teachers and other staff members are people who are compassionate about what they do. The students are polite and respectful. Alpine offers a great academic program. The faculty, parents and students are close-knit and work as a team to make Alpine the best it can be. Enrolling my daughter at Alpine Academy is the best decision I ever made.

Alpine Academy is a wonderful school... My sons are in preschool. The teachers are warm and caring and make learning fun. Good program, super stuff. We love it!!! Thank you Alpine Acadamy!!! NO BETTER SCHOOL IN ROCKFORD!!!

My daughter and I are a part of the Alpine Academy 'family ' and have been for several years now. I can't say enough about it's wonderful principle, teachers, and staff. This school is a well hidden secret and worth exploring. Your child(ren) will receive the best education while feeling safe and secure in Alpine's loving environment . On a scale of 1-10, I would give Alpine Academy an eleven!! There's no better school in Rockford!

My daughter attended this school. It is the best kept secret in Rockford. All the teachers are certified & dedicated to ensuring that your child receive the best education. Along with wonderful teachers, they didn't have any other 'hidden' fees when I registered my child. There specials include Spanish, library, physical education, art, music, & computers. The classroom teachers do not teach any of the specials. The specials are taught by qualified teachers. We are thrilled with how well our daughter did.

Last modified Alpine Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6