PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Alpine Academy 1

Posted July 15, 2016
I sent my daughter there, read all the reviews and thought it was a great school to my surprise they taught her nothing so I threw away 2800 for the first semester for her not to learn nothing--she is now enrolled at St. Edwards in Rockford IL and within three weeks learned and progressed more quickly than I could ever imagine, how alpine let a child sleep all day and take up a seat is unbelievable--they are truly theives and that's not my imagination, the teachers need to be watched and brought to the board of education and that's no joke!!!! Very unhappy about everything at thatschool!!!!!

Posted March 12, 2015
Great small family centered school. values and morals still exist here. I am a PTO member and would recommend it to everyone. My daughter has gone there since pre k and now going in 6th grade. Children respect each other and staff is fair. Cost is reasonable for Christian school. Like a larger one room school house. Kids consistently are 2 grades ahead of other local children. Check it out and you will love it. TW

Posted June 19, 2014
Wonderful ! Our daughter went 1-6th grade. She is ow in college she and her friends from Alpine Academy of Rockford go back and visit often - not many grade schools can say that. Excellent academic education - very well rounded with specials.

Posted December 04, 2010
Being from Europe my expectations for proper kids education is very high. Searching arround the Rockford area I am very pleased to find this hidden treasure. Teachers are great and go to the enormous distnace to actually teach the kids. Everyone in the office is so friendly. I could not reccomend better eduacational facility in Rockford! Thank you Alpine for doing such a good job! Michael Frelas, PhD Candidate

Posted October 08, 2010
My daughter has attended Alpine Academy since Pre-K3 and she is now in second grade. The principal, teachers and other staff members are people who are compassionate about what they do. The students are polite and respectful. Alpine offers a great academic program. The faculty, parents and students are close-knit and work as a team to make Alpine the best it can be. Enrolling my daughter at Alpine Academy is the best decision I ever made.

Posted September 17, 2010
Alpine Academy is a wonderful school... My sons are in preschool. The teachers are warm and caring and make learning fun. Good program, super stuff. We love it!!! Thank you Alpine Acadamy!!! NO BETTER SCHOOL IN ROCKFORD!!!

Posted April 23, 2010
My daughter and I are a part of the Alpine Academy 'family ' and have been for several years now. I can't say enough about it's wonderful principle, teachers, and staff. This school is a well hidden secret and worth exploring. Your child(ren) will receive the best education while feeling safe and secure in Alpine's loving environment . On a scale of 1-10, I would give Alpine Academy an eleven!! There's no better school in Rockford!

Posted February 26, 2010
My daughter attended this school. It is the best kept secret in Rockford. All the teachers are certified & dedicated to ensuring that your child receive the best education. Along with wonderful teachers, they didn't have any other 'hidden' fees when I registered my child. There specials include Spanish, library, physical education, art, music, & computers. The classroom teachers do not teach any of the specials. The specials are taught by qualified teachers. We are thrilled with how well our daughter did.

Posted November 03, 2009
Alpine Academy os a great school. Learning is a must because of great teaching. One of the best schools in Rockford. I have had 3 grandchildren go all the way through Alpine.

Posted June 25, 2009
My grandaughter goes here and is receiving a GREAT education. Small class size, involved families.

5001 Forest View Avenue, Rockford, IL  61108