Bad
Good

John G Conyers Learning Academy 2

Posted February 11, 2015
I attended this school for an exact month. In my experience, I was not fitting in the seemingly huge school nor was I really making friends. Needless to say, the experience got worse and worse. I'm not going to go into details because I would be rambling. After some struggle and trying to convince my dad, I finally stopped going to this school. I have no regrets, either. The staff are decent, but the place was just horrible.

John G Conyers Learning Academy 2

Posted October 16, 2014
Super disappointed in this school. My child attended for 2 years and each year it was worse. It was like being in a divorce. The school wanted it one way and there was no compromise. I would have pulled my child out of the school if there were other options. When we left that school to start K, we had to throw out the IEP because it was so bad. I would never recommend that school. It needs an entire overhaul.

Posted January 11, 2014
This is a wonderful school people who work there really care about the children high level of education.

Posted October 24, 2013
With all the private therapies my child has done the best at this school. Everyone wants the best for her. My daughter had made great strides because of the school and the people who are caring for her there.

John G Conyers Learning Academy

Posted April 30, 2010
They are doing a lot to help my son, who has a speech delay. They work with special needs children and do a great job.

Posted May 31, 2008
All the team members at Conyers are so patient, friendly and dedicated to providing a great learning opportunity and adaptive environment for children with various needs.

John G Conyers Learning Academy
2800 Central Road, Rolling Meadows, IL  60008
Last modified John G Conyers Learning Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-8
John G Conyers Learning Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top