Posted November 18, 2011
My daughter is an 8th grader at Carl Sandburg. Her teachers are excellent and keep my informed if there is a problem. She tends to be disorganized so although she completes her assignments on time, she doesn't turn them in on time. Her teachers have called me about this and we discussed a plan to help her. Her grades are up (all A's and B's) because she is turning her assignments in on time. The administration and support staff is very helpful to the students and are understanding. The new principal is available at all school functions to introduce herself to the parents. The vice principal is also doing a great job.

Posted April 07, 2011
This is the worst school my daughter has ever attended in her 7 years of education. She attended this school for only 7th grade and I can't wait to take her out when the year is over. The teachers are great but the vice principal Mr. Harter does not deserve to have the position he has. He treats the students like 5 year olds, he's very punitive, discriminates and much more....Mr.Nelson (principal) is about to retire so it doesn't matter what I have to say about him. Hopefully the new principal will be a better leader. As far as the V.P I hope that my complaint to the O.C.R will resolve the issues.

Posted April 29, 2009

Posted March 14, 2009

Posted November 22, 2008
As a student who went there those were probably 2 of the best school years they prepare you for high school and what not to thnk about the future

Posted December 13, 2007

Posted July 07, 2004
As a parent of a child whom attended csjh, i was very dissapointed. My child had the worst two yrs. Of the 8 yrs. Attending a dist. 15 School.My child was very ill prepared for high school. I can only hope with the changes that are occuring that the next generation of students will actually be taught as students and not as animals.

Carl Sandburg Jr High School
2600 Martin Lane, Rolling Meadows, IL  60008
Last modified Carl Sandburg Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carl Sandburg Jr High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top