Bad
Good

my school is awesome i like how in the challenge program they teach us 2 grades ahead. i am a fifth grader and i have learned a lot this year i learned about marshes to the holocaust. i will miss the school i will miss it. i had a blast. i wish i could stay there forever. there is rarely bullying and if there is then it goes away very easily. you can make friends there easily. when i first came here oi was very shy and didn't think i would make friends. but i made a lot of friends. one of them are my best friends we had an awesome 4 years. but now i don't think i will see her anymore. because she is going to brooks and i am going to another school. but anyway the school is awesome i would recomed it if you are looking for a great school. the rules are awesome they are BE, RESPONSIBLE BE, CARING BE, HERE, BE, READY BE, SAFE and if you look at the first letters going down they say R.C.H.S which stands for robert. c. hill school.

Great school! More parents need to sing its praises. The PTO is so involved, and the teachers encourage the children to reach for their potential. Field trips and enrichment activities are regular parts of the curriculum.

Great school, my 2 kids love it there. There is always activities to get the kids and parents involved.

The teachers and program here are fantastic! Classes are "flexed" so each child gets to spend time with groups at his/her learning level. My son was behind coming in from a private school and he's just about caught up. Many of the teachers went above and beyond to help. We've out grown our house but I don't want to move because I really love this school.

This school is awesome. They took their time with my child to make sure he did well. Couple of teacher we have had been amazing

This school is great! We have a very active PTO and have tons of events for all the kids and families to enjoy. I have 2 kids in this school and haven't had a teacher that we didn't love yet. I'm not sure where the ratings come from here, but I think RC Hill is a wonderful school and am proud to have my kids attend there.

I now have my second child at RC Hill School. I have dealt with the previous principal and the current. The only "joke" I have seen at this school is how pathetic many of the parents are. The school is not your daycare provider, and the school should not be the one teaching the students what is right, what is wrong, and what is acceptable behavior. I wish I could be more involved with the classrooms. My older child is doing extremely well in middle school, and my younger child adores his teachers and the principal because I have taught them to be involved in things theat matter most. My childrens's education is a higher priority then many of the other parents. That is not a joke, that is sad. From a single parent.

I beleive a hand full of the staff is racist, i'd you are looking to move in to the area and you are white, this is the place for you. And this scale doesn't allow you to post your comment without giving at least one star. That is the only reason in the one star given.

I think this rating is skewed by the test results which are skewed by the gifted classes. The entire district sends their smartest kids there for challenge classes. I'm sure that would cause the increase from a 5 the other Romeoville schools have to this 5. It's sad b/c other elementary schools are Needing Improvement and AYP is poor. We have the choice to moving to higher rated schools and none of the 365u schools are doing good. I'm thinking of moving and taking a loss in this economy.

I have two children in school 1st and 5th grade. My only concern with the school is the over crowding of the classrooms, especially 1st grade when they need the most supervision. I have had a few problems with the languange of other students with my 5th grader, and I hope the school handles the situation. There are alot of absentee parents out there, who think the school is their babysitter, but that is no fault of the school, they do try to do their best with all situation, but can only do so much. Paula is a great principle, and most of the teachers are very good. But like any school there is always room for improvement.

Last modified Robert C Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.