Posted September 22, 2014
The teachers and program here are fantastic! Classes are "flexed" so each child gets to spend time with groups at his/her learning level. My son was behind coming in from a private school and he's just about caught up. Many of the teachers went above and beyond to help. We've out grown our house but I don't want to move because I really love this school.

Posted June 06, 2014
This school is awesome. They took their time with my child to make sure he did well. Couple of teacher we have had been amazing

Posted March 05, 2014
This school is great! We have a very active PTO and have tons of events for all the kids and families to enjoy. I have 2 kids in this school and haven't had a teacher that we didn't love yet. I'm not sure where the ratings come from here, but I think RC Hill is a wonderful school and am proud to have my kids attend there.

Robert C Hill Elementary School 4

Posted March 01, 2012
I now have my second child at RC Hill School. I have dealt with the previous principal and the current. The only "joke" I have seen at this school is how pathetic many of the parents are. The school is not your daycare provider, and the school should not be the one teaching the students what is right, what is wrong, and what is acceptable behavior. I wish I could be more involved with the classrooms. My older child is doing extremely well in middle school, and my younger child adores his teachers and the principal because I have taught them to be involved in things theat matter most. My childrens's education is a higher priority then many of the other parents. That is not a joke, that is sad. From a single parent.

Robert C Hill Elementary School 1

Posted September 17, 2010
I beleive a hand full of the staff is racist, i'd you are looking to move in to the area and you are white, this is the place for you. And this scale doesn't allow you to post your comment without giving at least one star. That is the only reason in the one star given.

Posted January 07, 2010
I think this rating is skewed by the test results which are skewed by the gifted classes. The entire district sends their smartest kids there for challenge classes. I'm sure that would cause the increase from a 5 the other Romeoville schools have to this 5. It's sad b/c other elementary schools are Needing Improvement and AYP is poor. We have the choice to moving to higher rated schools and none of the 365u schools are doing good. I'm thinking of moving and taking a loss in this economy.

Posted January 14, 2009
I have two children in school 1st and 5th grade. My only concern with the school is the over crowding of the classrooms, especially 1st grade when they need the most supervision. I have had a few problems with the languange of other students with my 5th grader, and I hope the school handles the situation. There are alot of absentee parents out there, who think the school is their babysitter, but that is no fault of the school, they do try to do their best with all situation, but can only do so much. Paula is a great principle, and most of the teachers are very good. But like any school there is always room for improvement.

Posted December 01, 2008
R. C. Hill is a well behaved school. Espically the children. They are all independant children. The office has absolutly no problem. And they're just AWESOME!

Posted November 14, 2008

Robert C Hill Elementary School 0

Posted November 13, 2008
I agree that RC Hill is a great school. We have wonderful teachers who care and want to be there and we have the best principal around. Paula is outstanding, she never stops thinking of ways to make our school better and her attention to detail; she can tell you who each and every student is by name. I feel very lucky to have my children attend RC Hill! Thank you to the wonderful staff:)

Robert C Hill Elementary School
616 Dalhart Avenue, Romeoville, IL  60446
Last modified Robert C Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert C Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top