No rating

Romeoville Christian Academy

Private | PK-12 | 182 students

Living in Romeoville

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $125,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,290.

Posted February 19, 2014

Its a good school for the younger kids but in highschool if your looking for some academics its lacking

Posted May 27, 2013

I believe that this school is rated very highly. I know many that have attended the school and give high compliments.

Posted November 17, 2012

Romeoville Christian Academy is a very good school. It is not for everyone. However, if you are hoping for your kids to be taught strong Christian values, get strong academics & have caring teachers then this is a great school for you. As for our family we are very satisfied.

Posted October 30, 2008

I absolutely love the new name in 2008 -- Romeoville Chrisitan Academy and the vision for the future. The staff love the students and it shows, and I really like the curriculum. It challenges the students and is exceptional for teaching reading. My sons really like the school and have made some good friends.

Posted August 3, 2008

BBCA is an excellent school. it not only provides high accademic standards, but also teaches good sportsmanship attitude. Christian principle taught and reinforced in school makes children good citizens. Thank you BBCA.

Posted March 20, 2008

Bible Baptist is a very good school. It teaches kids about what is important and has very good teachers. It's just that the cirriculum is so dificult and confusing. We also got homework evey night, alot. When I left The next year I foud out that there was only 2 people left from my former class. When I first started there were 26, then the next year about 18, then my last year 16. And what I found this year was that there is only one person left, and in the 8th grade.
—Submitted by a student

Posted March 20, 2008

The school did a great job teaching christian values, but it failed to provide my child with modern tech such as computers. I feel that my child would have done just as well in a public school environment.

Posted November 29, 2007

Bible Baptist is an excellent school. It teaches students how to make God first in their lives and the education taught there is above standard

Posted June 11, 2007

Bible Baptist is an excellent place for children to be taught about God and the Christian religious values. Overall, the school sereves its' purpose, which is to educate the students. However, the school fails to convey the importance of religious diversity and a perspective other than the Christian perspective.
—Submitted by a former student

Posted December 2, 2006

I love the private school thing. Our two children came from the public school where they were not teaching about 'God'. Our children went to BBCA from 3rd and 4th grade until 8th grade. The teachers were more than willing to tutor the children after school at no extra cost to me. I praise God that we found BBCA.I can't say that the school was perfect but it was a wonderful place for your children to learn about Jesus Christ and grow spiritually. Linda W.

Posted January 3, 2006

Overall we have had a positive experience at Bible Baptist. We like the small class size, because our child seems to be learning more.

Posted July 13, 2005

Bible Baptist does a great job overall in academic excellence. I believe my children are getting a great education. The phonics/reading program is outstanding and really produces great readers. They have sought hard to include extra curricular activities, although this area still lacks some. I am pleased with the whole school discipline program and consistentcy from grade to grade. My two children have been thriving.

Posted October 4, 2004

The quality of education that my son has received at BBCA is second to none. The staff make it a point to ensure that the students are welled prepared for the future.

What is the GreatSchools Rating?

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 3% 4%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Mr. Mark Widmer
  • Coed
Affiliation
  • Baptist
Associations
  • AACS

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

Sports

Boys sports
  • Baseball
School leaders, update and verify information here.

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

301 West Normantown Road