PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My children went to RCA...They got a great education in elementary but the jr high and high school is lacking, Especially in writing and science. I feel like my daughter is not prepared well for college in these areas. I took my son out after 7th grade and placed in public school. I feel like he will get what he needs for college when he graduates high school.

Handles bullying effectively: Disagree

There is still much or more bullying in this private school.

Its a good school for the younger kids but in highschool if your looking for some academics its lacking

I believe that this school is rated very highly. I know many that have attended the school and give high compliments.

Romeoville Christian Academy is a very good school. It is not for everyone. However, if you are hoping for your kids to be taught strong Christian values, get strong academics & have caring teachers then this is a great school for you. As for our family we are very satisfied.

I absolutely love the new name in 2008 -- Romeoville Chrisitan Academy and the vision for the future. The staff love the students and it shows, and I really like the curriculum. It challenges the students and is exceptional for teaching reading. My sons really like the school and have made some good friends.

BBCA is an excellent school. it not only provides high accademic standards, but also teaches good sportsmanship attitude. Christian principle taught and reinforced in school makes children good citizens. Thank you BBCA.

Bible Baptist is a very good school. It teaches kids about what is important and has very good teachers. It's just that the cirriculum is so dificult and confusing. We also got homework evey night, alot. When I left The next year I foud out that there was only 2 people left from my former class. When I first started there were 26, then the next year about 18, then my last year 16. And what I found this year was that there is only one person left, and in the 8th grade.

The school did a great job teaching christian values, but it failed to provide my child with modern tech such as computers. I feel that my child would have done just as well in a public school environment.

Bible Baptist is an excellent school. It teaches students how to make God first in their lives and the education taught there is above standard

Last modified Romeoville Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12