PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Romeoville Christian Academy 3

Posted February 19, 2014
Its a good school for the younger kids but in highschool if your looking for some academics its lacking

Posted May 27, 2013
I believe that this school is rated very highly. I know many that have attended the school and give high compliments.

Posted November 17, 2012
Romeoville Christian Academy is a very good school. It is not for everyone. However, if you are hoping for your kids to be taught strong Christian values, get strong academics & have caring teachers then this is a great school for you. As for our family we are very satisfied.

Posted October 30, 2008
I absolutely love the new name in 2008 -- Romeoville Chrisitan Academy and the vision for the future. The staff love the students and it shows, and I really like the curriculum. It challenges the students and is exceptional for teaching reading. My sons really like the school and have made some good friends.

Posted August 03, 2008
BBCA is an excellent school. it not only provides high accademic standards, but also teaches good sportsmanship attitude. Christian principle taught and reinforced in school makes children good citizens. Thank you BBCA.

Romeoville Christian Academy 1

Posted March 20, 2008
Bible Baptist is a very good school. It teaches kids about what is important and has very good teachers. It's just that the cirriculum is so dificult and confusing. We also got homework evey night, alot. When I left The next year I foud out that there was only 2 people left from my former class. When I first started there were 26, then the next year about 18, then my last year 16. And what I found this year was that there is only one person left, and in the 8th grade.

Romeoville Christian Academy 3

Posted March 20, 2008
The school did a great job teaching christian values, but it failed to provide my child with modern tech such as computers. I feel that my child would have done just as well in a public school environment.

Posted November 29, 2007
Bible Baptist is an excellent school. It teaches students how to make God first in their lives and the education taught there is above standard

Romeoville Christian Academy 1

Posted June 11, 2007
Bible Baptist is an excellent place for children to be taught about God and the Christian religious values. Overall, the school sereves its' purpose, which is to educate the students. However, the school fails to convey the importance of religious diversity and a perspective other than the Christian perspective.

Posted December 02, 2006
I love the private school thing. Our two children came from the public school where they were not teaching about 'God'. Our children went to BBCA from 3rd and 4th grade until 8th grade. The teachers were more than willing to tutor the children after school at no extra cost to me. I praise God that we found BBCA.I can't say that the school was perfect but it was a wonderful place for your children to learn about Jesus Christ and grow spiritually. Linda W.

Romeoville Christian Academy
301 West Normantown Road, Romeoville, IL  60446
Last modified Romeoville Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12