Roselle, IL

Posted October 23, 2014
I love this school. A positive learning environment - teachers are great! If I ever have to move my home / states for the job I wish there was a way to carry this school with me out of state :-)

Posted December 03, 2009
the program designed by the teachers is so great. the teachers are very responsible for their job and they work very hard on their fields. I like how it goes , which fits my daughter's learning desire so much.

Posted August 15, 2008
Great school with an excellent staff. Curriculum is challenging and up-to-date and the teaching staff is knowledgeable on current best practices in teaching. They create a warm and nurturing environment for learning. My children have loved this school.

Posted January 27, 2008
I'm very please with the pre-school program that Nerge offers. The teacher and the assistants are great.

Posted February 19, 2006
I really like this school, my son is in 1st grade and loves it. The teachers are very helpful and the PtA is great. Everyone seems to put in so much.

660 North Woodfield Trail, Roselle, IL  60172
Last modified Frederick Nerge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frederick Nerge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top