Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted October 02, 2015
This school is great! The teachers are awesome, they genuinely care about the students. The school offers many after school clubs. My kids love this school and so do I.

Posted September 01, 2015
My oldest attended Enders for all of elementary school. The classes are small and there are lots of support teachers who go into classes and work with students in small groups. High achieving students are pushed to do more and struggling students get help. Very involved parents and lots of school activities. Our youngest goes there now and he loves it too. It is one of the top performing achos in the district.,

Posted June 05, 2014
My daughter attends Enders. It is a wonderful school! It is NOT the lowest performing school in the district. The following is a direct quote from the principal: "Enders has reason to celebrate! As you know, we took the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) assessment three times this year fall, winter, and spring. We use the results of the MAP test to inform our instruction, as well as establish growth target goals for each student. For the second consecutive year, the students at Enders performed better than the top 5% nationally for target growth in both reading and math! Our students, staff, and families stayed focused and worked very hard to achieve this goal, and we are thrilled to share this news with you." Wonderful school! Best staff! Love it!

Enders-Salk Elementary School 2

Posted May 13, 2014
The lowest performing school within the district. we wish that we can move our child to a different school or district.

Posted June 14, 2011
Enders Salk is a great school academically because the school encourages each student to excel in their own unique style. The principle is very approachable, and the teachers/ staffs are excellent. My daughter is an excellent reader and great at math and I'm glad that she still is because of the focus she got. The one year she spent here was well worth it, it' a shame that we had to move.

Posted May 27, 2010
Enders Salk is what an amazing school! I m so glad I choose a right school for my daughter, her one year in this great school changed my very perception of public schools in United States. The amount of progress she has made in reading and math s astounds me. My sincere advice to parents is don t go by the school ratings or its location, being part of the PTA I have seen how the dedicated teachers and administrators fight tooth and nail to educate the pupils and with limited resource at their disposal are able to churn out quality students in a friendly environment. The Enders teachers innovative ways of teaching provide enough room for the kids to think and explore. In a world of technology be radically helpful, influence others by your example of excellence and as parents and guardians become part of the PTA, dedicate time to contribute something positive

Posted August 01, 2009

Posted August 11, 2008
The teachers are great, atmosphere is very friendly, they offer a duel language class from k-6 that teaches english and spanish together, and they have alot of extra curicular activities to offer all of the children. I love this school!

Enders-Salk Elementary School
345 North Salem Dr, Schaumburg, IL  60194
Last modified Enders-Salk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.