Bad
Good

Excellent school! The teachers and other staff truly care about the students. My child has gone here for 3 years. She LOVES going every morning and does very well. It takes a lot for her to be challenged and I am grateful that the kids are taught in small groups based on their learning levels in both math and reading. The area the school is located in is also great.

Nathan Hale is an excellent school. Our daughter in K and doing well. The class size is 18.

Awesome school. We are very fortunate to have our granddaughter going to this school. Teachers are top noch!

Wonderful school! My child loves going to this school! I am feeling blessed having my child going to this school. Teacher are caring and make learning fun.

Great school!!!We bought a house in district 54 just to send our two daughters to this school and we are glad we did. Teachers are very supportive and caring.

Because the teachers & faculty are Top Notch!

I went to Hale. My sister went to Hale. My brother went there, and now my daughter goes there. This school is phenomenal! The staff is exceptional at team-building, and For generations the students have experienced a great sense of camaraderie and built life-long friendships that originated at this school. There is a wonderful 'workstation' learning system in place for some classes. The student to teacher ratio is ideal, and each student gets a great deal of personal attention. I feel extremely fortunate to have my child enrolled in such a wonderful learning facility, and I hope that during this time of 'Change', nothing changes at Hale because I'd love for my Grandchildren to experience learning the same way the rest of the family has at Hale.

the best school my child has ever been to,the teachers are great and caring.it really stands up to the expcetations.

its a very very nice school..my child has loves going to school .this school is a very pleasent experiance over all.

Last modified Nathan Hale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.