Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted April 04, 2016
Excellent school! The teachers and other staff truly care about the students. My child has gone here for 3 years. She LOVES going every morning and does very well. It takes a lot for her to be challenged and I am grateful that the kids are taught in small groups based on their learning levels in both math and reading. The area the school is located in is also great.

Posted March 13, 2014
Nathan Hale is an excellent school. Our daughter in K and doing well. The class size is 18.

Posted October 26, 2013
Awesome school. We are very fortunate to have our granddaughter going to this school. Teachers are top noch!

Posted October 25, 2013
Wonderful school! My child loves going to this school! I am feeling blessed having my child going to this school. Teacher are caring and make learning fun.

Posted October 25, 2013
Great school!!!We bought a house in district 54 just to send our two daughters to this school and we are glad we did. Teachers are very supportive and caring.

Posted April 26, 2010
Because the teachers & faculty are Top Notch!

Posted April 26, 2010
I went to Hale. My sister went to Hale. My brother went there, and now my daughter goes there. This school is phenomenal! The staff is exceptional at team-building, and For generations the students have experienced a great sense of camaraderie and built life-long friendships that originated at this school. There is a wonderful 'workstation' learning system in place for some classes. The student to teacher ratio is ideal, and each student gets a great deal of personal attention. I feel extremely fortunate to have my child enrolled in such a wonderful learning facility, and I hope that during this time of 'Change', nothing changes at Hale because I'd love for my Grandchildren to experience learning the same way the rest of the family has at Hale.

Posted August 23, 2009
the best school my child has ever been to,the teachers are great and caring.it really stands up to the expcetations.

Posted August 23, 2009
its a very very nice school..my child has loves going to school .this school is a very pleasent experiance over all.

Posted March 11, 2006
the special education program is wonderufl. my child loves attending school.

1300 West Wise Rd, Schaumburg, IL  60193
Last modified Nathan Hale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.