Robert Frost Junior High School 5

Posted November 01, 2013
I was a student at Frost and am pleased to see that it is still holding students to higher standards. It's amusing that the only negative review is also the only post that is illiterate and muddled with stereotypes and generalizations. Based on my own experience, the teachers and administration were nothing short of amazing.

Robert Frost Junior High School 1

Posted September 03, 2011
There is teachers at this school with bad morals which are passed on to the children they teach. Too often teachers go into this profession because they are excited to have the summers off, but unfortunately our children suffer. The one specific teacher I have in mind is dishonest and she has no moral integrity are these the type of people we want teaching our children.

Robert Frost Junior High School 5

Posted January 31, 2011
My daughter is enjoying her time at Robert Frost. She has met wonderful friends like her. I am glad is she attending this school.

Posted September 30, 2010
Because going to school there and she is an "A" student, her teachers has found her weak point and turned in to a strong point. The teachers and the principal Mr. Goldberg takes time with the students. My child loves this school she help them put a large thophy in the hall case Volleyball for the girls teams. Frost is a great school.

Posted April 21, 2010
Robert Frost Jr. High school has excellent teachers and extra-curlicular activities. The school band program is superb!

Posted September 05, 2008
When my child went to Robert Frost, I thought it was a great school. It was so... I don't know.... it had a very strong foundation. The teachers were understanding and helpful, and their acidemic program is terrific. Any parent/other that wants to know more about the school... please contact me at scaricat@aol.com -Lisa

Robert Frost Junior High School 3

Posted February 21, 2008

Robert Frost Junior High School 4

Posted October 22, 2005
- a former student

Robert Frost Junior High School
320 West Wise Road, Schaumburg, IL  60193
Last modified Robert Frost Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert Frost Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top