Schaumburg, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted February 14, 2013
St. Peter is a well rounded school, with quality teachers, principal and staff. My boys love attending St. Pete's and are being challenged each day and excelling. I credit that to the quality learning environment that St. Peter provides.

Posted February 11, 2013
The environment at St. Peter Lutheran school is wonderful. My daughters have been going for 3 years and our plans are to have them continue until 8th grade. I see my daughters growing not only academically but also in their faith. The teachers, staff and church are providing them with an education foundation that I'm very pleased with. The teachers care about their students and their families. There is a genuine connection between all of us. St. Peter provides extra curricular activities starting as young as Kindergarten and both my daughters enjoy going to their activities. When I was a student I had the opportunity to go to St. Peter and I'm thankful I'm able to provide my daughters with the same education and upbringing.

Posted February 08, 2013
My son currently attends St. Peter and has had the opportunity to be involved in many different programs. There is an accelerated math program that he has been a part of, this is good for him as it pushes him and keeps him engaged. There is also a reading program where the kids have to read and take tests for a certain number of points each semester. Academically, this school is at or above most public schools. There is standardized testing that is done several times a year and the school is happy to share them. In addition to the academics, there are many sports and clubs that are available. There is also a focus on the whole child, not just academics, but spiritually. They foster responsibility and respect. Lastly, parent involvement is welcomed and encouraged. The teachers and the principal are responsive and always looking out for what is best for the child.

Posted February 08, 2013
Our son started St. Peter in kindergarten; we were attracted to the full day kindergarten and the on site before/after care. We live two blocks away from our Schaumburg neighborhood school, so the plan was to move our son back in first grade. We fell in love with the school, the teachers and the St. Peter community and never left. Our kids are in fifth and third grade and both are thriving. The kids absolutely love St. Peter; we plan to move in the next year or so but the one caveat will be that we need to be within driving distance of St. Peter. Smaller class sizes, top-notch teachers, a principal and staff that truly care about the kids, accelerated programs, and a healthy extracurricular program are just a few of the reasons why we love this school. I highly recommend this school to anyone considering it; every teacher our kids have had (now in our sixth year) have been fantastic.

St. Peter Lutheran School 2

Posted December 02, 2010
When i was younger, this school used to be amazing. But ever since I was in 7th grade, it's just gone down the drain. The teachers put you down almost every day and we arent learning as much. Our class grade average has gone down immensely. But I'll have to admit, the friends that I met there, were probably the best I've ever had.

Posted May 03, 2009
This is an awesome school. i go there, and i will graduate on may 27, 2009. and i have had an awesome time because of my teachers and friends!

Posted February 13, 2009
I truly love St. Peter's! Wonderful teachers, great principal, and caring staff. They are truly there for the children. Always taking the extra steps for each child. They make sure every child is a name and not a number. I would recommand this school to anyone. You can never go wrong with a school that truly puts the children first. It is hard to come by now a days.

Posted November 10, 2008
This is a great school, I have two daughters that have gone through the school and are now at Schaumburg High School and are doing fantastic! The teachers gently push a child to be the best that they can be, by the time they get to high school they are used to doing more than is expected. I wish I had gone to a school like this when I was a kid.

Posted March 21, 2008
St. peter is a great school. I have my daughter enrolled in preschool, & i find that everyone is very friendly, and very family orientated. I would definetly recommend this school!!!!

Posted January 31, 2008
This is a wonderful school! I have tried the schools in the area and non are more caring and compassionant to the students and parents! I love this school!

St. Peter Lutheran School
208 E Schaumburg Rd, Schaumburg, IL  60194
Last modified St. Peter Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Peter Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top