Schaumburg, IL
Students enrolled: 1,179

Posted August 25, 2015
We just moved to Aurora,IL(Naperville Schools) and we miss SCS more than anything now. Difference between a public school(good ones!) and SCS is astronomical, you would notice that right away starting at enrollment and when you meet the teachers. My son went to SCS for pre-k,K,1,2. Being a Hindu and not so MUCH into religious stuff, we were apprehensive of the Bible studies. But for those grades, we found it was not even a concern. Besides, it's a Christian school and one should expect to learn their religion. They have some really good teachers, and academics , they are way ahead of public school system. They are not so much into sports(they have basketball, martial arts etc) but they got some really good music teachers.(piono and other instruments). If you are not sure to enroll or not, i would suggest take a trip to the local public school and witness how your tax dollars are wasted. Public school system is the greatest scam of the century. There is nothing you could do about it, unfortunately.

Schaumburg Christian School
Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted June 09, 2015
Didn't prepare me at all for high school. Science class is a joke. teacher's only enforce not having homework with a "demerit".

Schaumburg Christian School 4

Posted December 04, 2014
This is my first year in this school, and so far, I like it here. The teachers are very kind and caring. However, they can also be strict about discipline. From the first day, I made a lot of new friends. The kids in this school are very diverse, but we all accept each other the way we are. In regards of academics, this school has high standards. My only concern is the Child Care. For older kids, there is nothing to do. It might be a good idea to go to the gyms more often.

Schaumburg Christian School 2

Posted July 22, 2013
My child went here for a few years. And it's hit or miss with the teachers. Unfortunately, the last one was so bad that she dreaded going to school. As a high performing student, you'd expect her to be challenged in private school instead she was reprimanded for "reading ahead." There were a number of problems that made her experience a negative one. The good news is she's much happier now that we pulled her out.

Schaumburg Christian School 2

Posted January 14, 2013
There is no reason to pay for a private school when the schools in surrounding communities are so excellent. Also, everybody I know who goes here says it's too harsh. Some left and joined the public schools. I don't want my child in a punitive environment; school is tough enough. I want happy, healthy children and I found that in the surrounding public schools, which are superior in many ways. Also, not having to pay tuition saves up money for extra activities to benefit and enrich the child.

Posted June 11, 2012
Listen, Paul LaDuke was a bad example, but he is removed and the school education is outstanding, the school is effective.

Schaumburg Christian School 1

Posted April 29, 2012
To the lady said not to judge the teacher yet. Are u kidding? He ADMITTED his repulsive act. What other i formation would you like? I think it is disgusting that ge was doing this for soo many years and even outright saying it before asked. I know much about this school and trust me they are not who they say they are. It is true they are not tolerant of other religions, brainwashing YES, and don't get me started on tbeir "strictness." Our private school is strict and I can handle that. This is way beyond. Do yourselves a favor and look around the areas for private schools. There afe MANY. Although no school is perfect, you find one JUST as good academically as this one BUT with much less of the drama.

Schaumburg Christian School 3

Posted April 19, 2012
As a prospective parent of SCS, I keep reading reviews that the school is too Conservative. IN WHAT WAYS???

Schaumburg Christian School 1

Posted March 22, 2012
I think it is sad to read statements that parents are happy with the teacher that was caught exposing himself to children because of his academic skills?! That the "media" represented him unfairly? Are you kidding me? While I don't think it is fair to judge a school based on the behavior of one teacher I find it alarming that parents would just chose to ignore what happened. God trusted me enough to give me children - and I will do every thing I can to honor that trust by protecting them from peopele like that teacher. I just wonder how long it was going on before he was caught...

Posted February 26, 2012
My children have been attending SCS for 3 years and I had family who also attended the school. In fact, my family was taught by the very teacher you are referring to and you are sadly mistaken by what the news media presents about the man. Judge not lest ye be judged. I have been very pleased with the quality of education that my children have received. The teachers have a real concern to see the students excel in academics and character.

Schaumburg Christian School
200 North Roselle Road, Schaumburg, IL  60194
Last modified Schaumburg Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Schaumburg Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 84 reviews. Top