PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My kid has been going to this school for the past 6 years. The first thing I immensely appreciate about Hadi School is that students best interest is at the center of every & all initiatives. Administration & teachers sincerely and genuinely care about students overall development. Teacher to student ratio is very good. The curriculum is very good and enriched/advanced (a year ahead of core curriculum, that is topics taught in 2nd grade at a school that follows core curriculum are taught in 1st grade at Hadi school). I follow very closely what my kid is learning (topics) at school. One among the very few schools that offer Leader In Me Program. I've seen equal emphasis on good citizenry - responsible, accountable, kind, generous, etc. The kids raised money thru bake sale and similar activities for Haiti disaster. The school encourages and provides opportunities for kids to develop a sense of 'helping & giving back'. For instance - coat drive, food drive for local food pantry. The school provides a very healthy environment.

Amount of homework: Agree

It is not a good school, management and principle are not professional,too many closings with or without reasons,be ready for tons of donations

NEVER AGAIN! I rarely write reviews but this school pushed my limits to high, I will start from outside parking usually horrible because teachers park their cars same spots, the outdoor ring bell been broken and never fixed for a year! talking about management? forget it because they don't communicate between each other, teacher tells you ask the principle, principle never show up , I saw her 4 times in two years, she will answer your email after a week or so since it is not a money concern. management and rules in this school are astonishing. money wise be prepared for unlimited requests of DONATIONS, food , clothes, toys, tickets, jackets....there is a request for donation ALL the times. winter time school closes in Christmas, new years ,Ramadan...etc. any religious holiday or weather this school will decides to close immediately and they send you email at 10 pm at night that it is cold outside no school the second day! Usually teachers not organized they print these daily home works from a free internet websites and don't even read it before giving it to the kids , kids sleep for more than 2 hours a day. even they claim to teach Arabic language but for the last two years I didn't meet one kid knows how to count to ten in Arabic. Oh my god I can keep talking for days about this school ,I am so blessed I will never have to send my kids their again!

This school's management is very disorganized, the principal rarely responds to emails or communications in a timely manner. Even tough this is a private school, they still solicit for donations. In fact this school will program school events along wiThanks fund raising dinner. With parents and the student attending the school required to purchase mandatory tickets, but they will still use the term "suggested donation"

Hadi school of Excellence is the best choice for your child. Teachers are highly qualified. Staff is very friendly. My daughter loves Hadi School!

School is small and focused on detail. We have two kids there and are only sorry that we did not hear about the school for our oldest one to attend as well.

One of the very few schools in the nation to provide 21st Century leadership program at elementary school level. Current students fare 40% better at standardized State tests than public school students. The school is growing is growing, purchased a spacious building in the heart of Schaumburg. Spacious classrooms, Physical activity area, Labs, Library and many others. Separate classrooms for Quran & Islamic studies. Students who've graduated from Hadi School have enrolled in AP classes in Public schools. My daughter goes to Hadi School and I'm very satisfied with the progress she's making academically and socially at Hadi School. The staff and programs make Hadi School of Excellence an important/good choice for my daughter's development.

I would like to inform the concerned parents that Hadi School of Excellence has purchaed a new building which is much larger and beautiful. The school will also have much bigger and better outdoor play area. These would be an excellent supplement to our outstanding educational services.

Hadi School - is an excellent school - the teacher are their greatest assets and have demonstrated exemplary teaching and continuous improvements. Our kids got into challenge program after graduating from Hadi School and I certainly know other parents has also benefited from this school.

Last modified Hadi School of Excellence is a Private school that serves grades PK-5