Schaumburg, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted March 21, 2014
Hadi school of Excellence is the best choice for your child. Teachers are highly qualified. Staff is very friendly. My daughter loves Hadi School!

Posted December 22, 2013
School is small and focused on detail. We have two kids there and are only sorry that we did not hear about the school for our oldest one to attend as well.

Posted October 25, 2011
One of the very few schools in the nation to provide 21st Century leadership program at elementary school level. Current students fare 40% better at standardized State tests than public school students. The school is growing is growing, purchased a spacious building in the heart of Schaumburg. Spacious classrooms, Physical activity area, Labs, Library and many others. Separate classrooms for Quran & Islamic studies. Students who've graduated from Hadi School have enrolled in AP classes in Public schools. My daughter goes to Hadi School and I'm very satisfied with the progress she's making academically and socially at Hadi School. The staff and programs make Hadi School of Excellence an important/good choice for my daughter's development.

Posted May 05, 2011
I would like to inform the concerned parents that Hadi School of Excellence has purchaed a new building which is much larger and beautiful. The school will also have much bigger and better outdoor play area. These would be an excellent supplement to our outstanding educational services.

Hadi School of Excellence 0

Posted October 13, 2010
Hadi School - is an excellent school - the teacher are their greatest assets and have demonstrated exemplary teaching and continuous improvements. Our kids got into challenge program after graduating from Hadi School and I certainly know other parents has also benefited from this school.

Hadi School of Excellence 3

Posted March 09, 2010
Teachers, cirriculum and staff are excellent, caring, kind, patient, but the facility itself is lacking immensly. There is no gym or playground and the classros are quite small and cramped. My child really has learned quite a bit and thrived here though.

Hadi School of Excellence
375 South Roselle Road, Schaumburg, IL  60193
Last modified Hadi School of Excellence is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Hadi School of Excellence Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top