Schiller Park, IL

Posted April 21, 2014
My child started in district 81 in 4th grade after attending Chicago public schools. In Chicago she was labeled special ed, put into an all inclusive Special Ed class. When she started at Washington, she was at a first grade level in reading and math. The schools both Washington and Lincoln mainstreamed her into regular classrooms. By the time she was graduating 8th grade, she had been removed from special education, was invited into the IMSA Fusion program for Math and Science, had been on the honor roll for 4 years straight, received an Educational Academic Achievement award from the White House and tested and was placed into all AP and Honors classes in high school. Schools don't get any better then that, except when you add on all the arts and music programs and after school activities, they do!

Posted January 21, 2012
It's great. It has great activities for students who are a smarter than their other classmates. It's perfect for me. I go to advanced subjects and it's a challenge but I am learning.

Posted February 28, 2010
I really like this school my daughter goes there the teachers give her support and its just great

Posted February 28, 2010
I really like this school except they could challenge smarter kids science and math for me is way to easy so they should challenge us

Posted June 27, 2008

Lincoln Middle School 3

Posted March 27, 2008
i like this school. i just think the teachers should pay more attention to the smarter kids, challenging them to do more difficult things. this school is very easy for me, the teachers are okay, but i would definateley like a more challenging curriculum

Posted July 12, 2007
My daughter with learning disability gets the help she needs for proper developement -attends chorus (high quality) -teachers are concerned about proper student's behavior and happiness. -my daughter gets great help from well-qualified teachers

Lincoln Middle School 4

Posted July 18, 2005
Don't judge our school based on one unhappy parent who left a very slanderous comment. This school has made great strides to correct the errors of the past. We have improved our test scores and now rank 2nd among the public schools that feed into our high school district. There is a negative image of Lincoln that no longer reflects the truth.

Posted May 10, 2005

Lincoln Middle School 2

Posted September 29, 2004

Lincoln Middle School
9750 Soreng Avenue, Schiller Park, IL  60176
Last modified Lincoln Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top