Posted September 18, 2014
I LOVE KENNEDY SCHOOL it is the best school ever who would not like this school

Posted March 01, 2012
Excellent teachers and school staff! Very well organized with challenging academic programs. My daughter is a very happy second grader. Loves her school, teachers and friends.

John F Kennedy Elementary School 0

Posted February 25, 2010
I have to disagree with this school being the best school. I have my children in a new school and found out that they are not up to the level they should be because of this school. I am happy they are in a new school with teachers who care and the kids have RESPECT.

Posted April 29, 2009

Posted October 02, 2008

John F Kennedy Elementary School 2

Posted August 21, 2008

Posted July 29, 2008
This is a great school my daughter is in PreK and she cant wait to go to school, she talks about her teacher and the aids all the time it's nice to see her excited about school.

Posted January 15, 2008
I miss seeing Mr. Buckley in the mornings crossing the students at the corner, and so do my kids. This school is a wonderful place. My kids are actually excited to go to school because of Mr. Linhart and Mr. Buckley, and their incredible, intelligent, caring homeroom teacher.

Posted October 18, 2006

Posted October 11, 2006
I love this school, it is one of the best schools ever.

John F Kennedy Elementary School
3945 Wehrman Avenue, Schiller Park, IL  60176
Last modified John F Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3
John F Kennedy Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top