Schiller Park, IL

Posted May 19, 2014
This is a very good school and a hidden gem! Curriculum is rigorous and Terra scores are substantially above average in EVERY subject. Majority of the graduating class are placed in the Honors program in all subjects with 0 children placed in remedial. Very High Academic Expectation! Daily homework is given and parents need to sign off on it daily, teachers will stay after school to help your child if behind in any grade, and you are informed daily of your child s progress or if any issues. I felt other surrounding schools were focusing on the extra-curricular activities offered, how many fun field trips there were, and only preparing for the ISAT--but, with all the fancy computers and programs-- I felt my child wasn t learning the basics. My child's study/homework habits were terrible due to loose school structure and emphasis being given to the children that were behind to improve ISAT score. Foundation and instilling good structure is so important and feel Goretti has gotten this down. Once you visit the school you truly understand what your child has been missing. Very good investment for my child s future!

St. Maria Goretti School 4

Posted March 30, 2014
Love this school and it's values, the Principal is very much involved and is always willing to work with us parents. They take child safety and security very seriously and that's always comforting. My children are learning so much and I could not be happier. They encourage parents involvement within the school which gives it a family atmosphere. The staff and teachers are also great and truly care about the children.

St. Maria Goretti School 1

Posted January 29, 2010

Posted January 16, 2009
I could not have made a better choice for my childrens' education, I love the close family feel to the school

Posted October 11, 2007

St. Maria Goretti School 1

Posted May 10, 2007

St. Maria Goretti School
10050 Ivanhoe Avenue, Schiller Park, IL  60176
Last modified St. Maria Goretti School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Maria Goretti School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top