Sherman, IL

Sherman Elementary School 0

Posted January 08, 2009
Sherman Elementary is a great school district and great community. We are a small town but very close knit. As parents of 4th and 2nd grader, we are very happy with the teachers and administration at Sherman Elementary. The teachers and administrative staff are hands on with the children. The Superintendent seems to have a definate financial plan to get our school finances back in order. We hope it continues since our community is growing year by year.

Sherman Elementary School 4

Posted May 15, 2008
My youngest child is finishing the 5th grade and will be moving up to the Jr. High this Fall. Both my children attended SES and I am very pleased with the school. The administration and teaching staff are very good at keeping a line of communication open with parents. Classes were very good and I very much appreciated the gifted education program. The only issue I have with the school is I don't see a need to spend time 'studying' for the state mandated tests. If those tests are to determine if our children are getting sufficient education I don't see why they should set aside class time to 'study' for the test. It is unfortunate that previous administrations have left such a financial mess for the current staff. The current superintendent seems to have a sound plan to get the school back on track with minimal cutbacks.

Sherman Elementary School 5

Posted August 09, 2007

Sherman Elementary School
312 South Street, Sherman, IL  62684
(217) 496-2021
Last modified Sherman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sherman Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top