PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

We've been in this school for 9 years and have no complaints. The teachers and staff are great. My oldest daughter will graduate this year and the quality of education she received from HFS has been exceptional. I don't understand why you would send your kid to a private school and then complain about them wanting your money. There's tuition and fundraising, yes, but it's not like they're constantly asking you for additional money, so I'm not sure what the other reviewer is talking about.

I have been sending my children here for 3 years now and love it! Great staff and leadership. Don't hesitate to send your kids to Holy Family if you are considering it.

I am new to the area and want the best for my kids, as does every parent. My family has been welcomed gratuitously into the Holy Family school and church. My son loves the school and all the teachers! I never felt Mrs. Cristi or her staff were anything but involved and focus, not only on money but, a strong Catholic education. Reminds me so much of when I was young and attended catholic grade school. Very old school values! Love all the moms and dads from the school who I have volunteered with and just chatted with during drop off and pick up! Made so many new friendships!

Great School! I know there are a lot of people complaining that "all they want is our money..." but what private, Catholic school is different? Tuition dollars and fundraising are what keeps the school open! The school has top-notch teachers who are dedicated to the success of each student. I could not be happier at this school!

I love the atmosphere here at Holy Family! The teachers are very kind and personable and there are plenty of volunteer opportunities.

Any school out there is better than this one. No one posted a comment from 2008 till now. Guess the new principal seen she had some bad reviews so she called in her favors from her hand picked staff to write a few good one. The people writing the good reviews must live in la la land. Wake up people...

I recently pulled my child from the public school and put them in Holy Family and I must say that this was a great decision!

I would absolutely not recommend this school to anyone. I can spend countless hours talking about how awful this school is but I will keep it as short as I can. I speak for my own family and many other families who have enrolled their children. We have sacrificed our time and money to give our kids proper education and to pay the premium for religious studies and an accelerated school that went below public school standards. This school with its new pastor and new principal are both completely clueless about the bottom line! It is the blind.....leading the blind with the bottom line of just making money short term! Several parents including myself gave this school a couple years to get it together and I am truly sad its gone nowhere but downhill.

If you want your child to receive a good education DO NOT SEND THEM TO HOLY FAMILY. All this school cares about is money...

I would send my kids here again in a heartbeat. I don't get why some people would not give the teachers 5 stars because they do an outstanding job with a lot of students. The student to teacher ratio at Holy Family is still better than most public schools!

Last modified Holy Family School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8