Shorewood, IL
Before care: Yes

Trinity Christian School 1

Posted November 01, 2014
I also had submitted a negative review which has mysteriously been deleted. We also had a terrible experience at this school. DO NOT BELIEVE THE 5 STAR RATING. If you are new to the school, your child and your family will not be welcomed. There is NO kindness. They constantly tell you how they will reinforce the same Christian values at the school that you are teaching at home. If I had been a new Christian, I would have run away from Christianity after witnessing the behavior of the board, administration, and faculty. My son was bullied at this school by a faculty member s child and I do not have enough space here to discuss the non-Christian treatment our entire family received. This community is not accepting of anyone who is different and does not demonstrate Christian values.

Trinity Christian School 1

Posted September 17, 2014
I have written a review before but somehow it got deleted along with a few other negative ones. Their 5 star rating is a sham, so beware of that. Terrible experience here. From the teachers to the administration to the kids. I was expecting a spirit of kindness from this Christian school but since we started we had nothing but the opposite experience. New people are not easily welcomed, kids or parents. It was tough to get involved because no one would speak to us except for a few words. The children were so mean. Not all the children of course but the ones that were did not get in trouble. They have a 0 tolerance bullying policy where the offender should get suspended or expelled. My child was a victim of a bully and the bully did not get suspended or expelled. The school would not discuss with us what reprimand the bully got but they did not abide by their own rules. Low integrity of the staff (administration and teachers) we came in contact with during this incident. Would not recommend to anyone. This is just the tip of the iceberg of what experienced here. So many people have left because of this same thing, mean kids that aren't getting in trouble.

Posted August 03, 2013
My two children transferred into Trinity two years ago (2nd and 5th grade) after experiencing a rough few years in public school. We LOVE this school and have found it to be a huge blessing. It has been incredible to watch my children bloom with Christian teachers who care so deeply and give so much. They have made wonderful friends and it has been fun meeting families from so many different churches in the area. Academically this school is excellent. One of my children came in struggling and her teachers have gone above and beyond to make sure she is successful. My other child is academically advanced and he enjoys the challenges set before him. We would highly recommend Trinity to anyone looking for a great Christian education and foundation for their child.

Posted August 02, 2013
I have had a child in this school for 6 years and most of that time, it was 2 students. They have received a top notch education as is exampled by the fact that my daughter tested into the honors classes at our public high school. My younger child loves his teacher each year. During some emtional struggles during the past 2 years, his teacher has stepped up and helped him immensely. In this economy, our school has continued to grow. Everyone that I know who attends or has attended our school finds it to be a wonderful, caring, top notch teaching environment. The teachers are not just concerned about the Academics, they care about my student!

Posted May 24, 2012
This was our first year at TCS after several years in a public school. We have been so happy here and know that we made the right decision by switching to Trinity Christian. Our kids have grown in so many ways this year...spiritually, academically, socially, and maturity. The other students made my children feel comfortable and accepted them right away. It is so refreshing to hear them want to pray for their classmates and teachers every night. God is so present in the school and among the staff. I can't say enough about how happy we are to be a part of TCS!

Trinity Christian School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
It is a true Christian school with caring teachers, staff and families who devote themselves to raising up the whole child developing each of their God given gifts. Trinity is a ministry that reaches out to bless the community and all those who walk through it's doors:-)

Posted April 27, 2010
Trinity Christian School has excellent curriculum and teachers and staff who truly love our children. Parents are very involved.

Trinity Christian School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
I love TCS b/c they care deeply for my child. I know that they will handle all things with the heart of Christ. I feel blessed every day to drop my daughter off, knowing that she is in good hands and that she will be seeing Jesus in every face that she meets. And to know that she will have this sort of love poured into her, helps us as parents to ensure that our little girl is growing to know Jesus at an even deeper level.

Posted April 26, 2010
Trinity Christian School is growing His Kingdom, one student at a time.

Posted April 13, 2010
The best teachers, they really care. It is like family!!

Trinity Christian School
901 Shorewood Drive, Shorewood, IL  60404
Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top