Shorewood, IL

Troy Hofer Elementary School 5

Posted September 20, 2012
My son is a Fotth grade student (ace) he loves this school and hes teacher Miss. Wells, he is been to 3 different schools and this is the best one, he is learning a lot and he is very happy.

Troy Hofer Elementary School 0

Posted January 21, 2010
The best thing is the care they give to each child! They pay attention to the students needs, and have after or before school programs and activities that helps each one by his needs. My kids only needed the TeraNova, and the ISAT programs, but I know others' that needed some help in reading or math and they got it! I really apreciate all their efforts and I always tell them that!

Troy Hofer Elementary School 5

Posted June 09, 2009
I love this school. They are so proactive in every area. Every staff member truely cares about all of the students. So thankful my son goes to this school

Troy Hofer Elementary School
910 Vertin Boulevard, Shorewood, IL  60404
Last modified Troy Hofer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Troy Hofer Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top