Silvis, IL

Posted August 30, 2010
I am very pleased with the principal and teachers at Bowlesburg Elementary School. Thank you for giving all my children a great start into learning!

Posted December 06, 2009

Bowlesburg Elementary School 0

Posted February 05, 2008
I really do love this school. I have 2 boys in this school, 2nd grade and kidnergarden. Unfortunetly we have to leave the school due to a move. If we could, I would have my kids go to this school until 5th grade. My son's favortive thing about this school is it's a Peacebuilder school. He is very anxious about changing schools because Bowleburg is a 'bully-free' zone so he feels very comfortable there. The teachers are great, they really cater to the individual child's needs. I give this school 5 stars!

Bowlesburg Elementary School 1

Posted February 14, 2007

Posted March 16, 2006
My second son is now in kindergarten at Bowlesburg and my oldest who is now in junior hugh attended Bowlesburg as well. We have all had a wonderful experience. There is a GREAT team of educators who are extremely caring. My sons have both learned so much from their teachers. My oldest son was in the TEC program from 1st grade and has received the challenges he needs to keep from being bored. The teachers have been wonderful at providing for the different needs of both of my sons.

Posted February 19, 2005
not from this area had no idea how wonderful the teachers, and especially the principal at Bowlesburg are! I work with adults whom went to this school and now have a 7 year old and 5 year old attending. Yes there is quite a diversity of students but in today's society I find this important. As for number on reduced lunches well they only have K-4th and the national average is K-5 so that's ok. Anyhow I can't say enough about the acedemic expectations and accomplishments I continue to see from this school. Sincerely Mother of Bowlesburg Students

Bowlesburg Elementary School
2221 10th Street, Silvis, IL  61282
Last modified Bowlesburg Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bowlesburg Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top